Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Mixers WMF KULT X

WMF KULT X

£24.09
WMF KULT X
64
Features
Good Features
63
Popularity
A Less Popular Choice
95
Value for Money
Excellent
66
Age
3 Years Old
76
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A bargain price but 4 year old 350W hand mixer mixer, with good features
Black 350W Hand Mixer 5 Oct 2014
Colour Power Type Speed Level Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

76

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

WMF KULT X Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Store
49 minutes ago
£24.09
Go to Store
loading image
23 hours ago
£26.50
Go to Store
loading image
49 minutes agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£29.55
Standard delivery: £44.78
Go to Store
loading image
49 minutes agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£41.20
Standard delivery: £44.78
Go to Store
loading image
49 minutes agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£53.72
Standard delivery: £17.82
Go to Store
- Show less prices from eBay
loading image
Store
49 minutes ago
£42.08
Go to Store
loading image
Store
49 minutes ago
£106.48
Go to Store
- Show less prices from deltatecc-home
loading image
15 hours agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeExcellent Customer Feedback
£57.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
15 hours agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeExcellent Customer Feedback
£63.56
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
15 hours agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeExcellent Customer Feedback
£93.37
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
15 hours agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeExcellent Customer Feedback
£122.17
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
- Show less prices from Amazon UK
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
11 Prices from 5 Stores | £24.09-£122.17
Get Price Alerts

WMF KULT X Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 64% chance that the price of the WMF KULT X will go up, and a 36% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

76

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the WMF KULT X number 30 in hand mixers, number 54 in best selling mixers and number 64 across all mixers.

76

76
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
65
Features
63
Popularity
96
Value for Money
66
Age
0
Running Costs

76

76
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 76?

Looking across the entire KitchenAid mixer range, the average reviews for all KitchenAid mixers are excellent.
It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better mixers are available. View the latest mixers 2018.
This mixer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has a dough hooks
Has a whisk

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each mixer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the mixer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec mixers come to market, the older mixers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

65
Features

Key Features

Five Speed Levels
Has a Dough Hooks
Has a Whisk
Has a Beaters
Five Speed Levels
loading image

The WMF KULT X is a five speed level mixer which is average compared to the other 228 mixers that we have assessed the number of speed levels of.

What does "speed level" mean? Less Edit
Has a Dough Hooks
loading image

The WMF KULT X has a dough hooks, as do 57% of mixers.

Chart Hide Chart What is a dough hooks? Less Edit
Has a Whisk
loading image

The WMF KULT X has a whisk, as do 51% of mixers.

Chart Hide Chart What is a whisk? Less Edit
Has a Beaters
loading image

The WMF KULT X has a beaters. 57% of mixers also have a beaters.

Chart Hide Chart What is a beaters? Less Edit
96
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A mixer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £16.79 at Idealo UK 37 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the WMF KULT X against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
66
Age

Release Date

This mixer was released in October 2014.

View the latest 2018 mixers

Newer Mixers Worth Considering

83

loading image
35 months newer
Same Price
57% cheaper to run over five years

76

loading image
7 months newer
5% cheaper to run over five years

77

loading image
£24.99
16 months newer
More popular

75

loading image
£23.11
29 months newer
Cheaper to run by £12 over five years

79

loading image
£22.99
12 months newer
More popular
£6 cheaper to run over five years

72

loading image
£22.39
43 months newer
£2 Cheaper
£12 cheaper to run over five years

68

loading image
21 months newer
£2 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £28 over five years

73

loading image
£21.69
23 months newer
£2 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £18 over five years

74

loading image
£27.69
26 months newer
£25 cheaper to run over five years

78

loading image
£19.99
14 months newer
£4 Cheaper
More popular

74

loading image
£18.02
25 months newer
£6 Cheaper
£18 cheaper to run over five years

73

loading image
£17.72
6 months newer
£6 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £22 over five years

71

loading image
£30.55
7 months newer
11 more speed levels
Cheaper to run by £12 over five years

83

loading image
14 months newer
£8 Cheaper
More popular

77

loading image
£14.95
6 months newer
£9 Cheaper
£12 cheaper to run over five years

82

loading image
£14.85
25 months newer
£9 Cheaper
More popular
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the WMF KULT X

WMF KULT X Specification

Key Features
Colour
Power
Type
Speed Level
Power
AC Input Voltage
AC Input Frequency
Features
Turbo Function
Detachable Stand
Variable Speed
On/off Switch
Mixer Functions
Eject Button
Control Type
Cord Length
LED Indicators
Packaging Content
Dough Hooks
Beaters
Whisk
Material
Housing Material
Weight & Dimensions
Package Depth
Package Width
Package Height

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

04211129116725, 04211129131285

WMF KULT X - Other Mixers Worth Considering

(740 reviews)
£ 23.58
Same Price
57% cheaper to run over five years

£ 23.11
Cheaper to run by £12 over five years

£ 22.99
More popular
£6 cheaper to run over five years

£ 22.39
£2 Cheaper
£12 cheaper to run over five years

£ 22.35
£2 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £18 over five years

(42 reviews)
£ 22.20
£2 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £28 over five years

Today's Best Mixer Deals

£5 Price Drop
loading image
669
£53
£47.98
Colour
grey
Power
350W
Bowl Capacity
3L
£5 Price Drop
loading image
92
£50
£44.97
Colour
White
Power
185W
Type
hand mixer
£9 Price Drop
loading image
£100
£89.98
Colour
red
Power
800W
Bowl Capacity
5L
Save £100 Special Offer
£349.00 £449.00
£100 OFF - When you trade in an old mixer
£29 Price Drop
loading image
£329
£299.97
Colour
black
Power
300W
Bowl Capacity
4.8L
View More Mixer Deals
WMF KULT X
Idealo UK
£26.50 Buy Now
Amazon UK
£57.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

76

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×