Close
Share on
AEG KM8403001M
AEG KM8403001
3 Images

Loading image...

AEG KM8403001M Oven

£395.99
43L Electric Grill 1 Nov 2013
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Cooking Type Oven Release Date
Features microwave cooking
Has a child lock
Quite low total oven power
kitchens-and-more £395.99 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £395.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Cooking Functions & Programs

Features Microwave Cooking

The AEG KM8403001 features microwave cooking, as do most of the other ovens of a similar age and spec to this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Reheat Function

The KM8403001 has a reheat function. Most of the other single ovens that have been on the market for more than two years also have a reheat function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Defrost Function

The AEG KM8403001 has a defrost function, as do most of the other single ovens that have been on the market for around the same time as this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Child Lock

The KM8403001 has a child lock, as do most of the other single ovens that have been around for more than two years.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Oven

Quite Low Total Oven Power

The lowest total oven power of ovens that have been on the market for a comparable time to this oven is 40W and the highest is 12,000W. When compared to other comparable spec ovens that were released more than two years ago that we have assessed, the KM8403001's total oven power of only 100 Watts is one of the lowest.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

One Oven

The number of ovens on the KM8403001 is one. That's average compared to the other 1,037 ovens that are a comparable age to this oven that we have assessed the number of ovens of.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 37% (37%)

There was a cheaper price of £250 on eBay 37 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 58% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 42% chance that the price will actually go up further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was April 2017 when this oven was released.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers aeg km8403001m
Barcodes 07332543268108, 07332543275908

Other Ovens to Consider

Miele H 6400 vs AEG KM8403001

Miele H 6400 vs AEG KM8403001
Miele H 6400 AEG KM8403001
£ 1,899.00 £395.99
Higher Total Power
6L Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
Bigger Interior Capacity
Narrower
£1,503 More Expensive

Miele DGC 6500 vs AEG KM8403001

Miele DGC 6500 vs AEG KM8403001
Miele DGC 6500 AEG KM8403001
£ 2,569.00 £395.99
Newer by Seven Months
5L Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
Bigger Interior Capacity
Slightly Shorter
£2,173 More Expensive
A Little Deeper

Miele DGC 6500 XL vs AEG KM8403001

Miele DGC 6500 XL vs AEG KM8403001
Miele DGC 6500 XL AEG KM8403001
£ 2,604.00 £395.99
Vastly Higher Total Power
Shallower
Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
11% Bigger Interior Capacity
£2,208 More Expensive
Taller
Feedback