Close
Share on
AEG KP8404021M
AEG KP8404021
14 Images

Loading image...

AEG KP8404021M Oven

£749.00
44L Electric Conventional 1 Oct 2014
A+
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Cooking Type Oven Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Has a reheat function
Medium size
Very low energy consumption (conventional)
John Lewis £749.00 Go to Store
Appliances Direct £776.00 Go to Store
Sonic Direct £819.99 Go to Store
See All 8 Prices from 8 Stores | £749.00 - £939.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £39.01 (5%)

There was a cheaper price of £709.99 at Littlewoods 56 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 41% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 59% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Cooking Functions & Programs

Has a Reheat Function

The KP8404021 has a reheat function, as do most of the other ovens of a comparable spec and age to this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This single oven has been on the market since October 2014.


Oven

Medium Size

This oven has a Medium (45 - 75 l total capacity) oven size, which is the most commonly found oven size on single ovens that are a comparable age to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

One Oven

The AEG KP8404021 has one oven. That's average compared to the other 1,060 single ovens that have been on the market for more than two years that we have assessed the number of ovens of.

We compared all the other 1 ovens to this oven and we think cheaper ovens such as the Siemens HE63AB521, and the Neff C47C22N3 (£650) are also worth considering.

What does "oven" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

44 Liters Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity

This is a 44 liters interior capacity oven.

If this AEG oven total oven(s) interior capacity is not big enough for you then you might want to look at the Bosch CMG676BS1 (£929) (45L), the Siemens CM656GBS1 (£879) (45L), or the Neff CCR 2522 N (£779.97) (47L).

What does "total oven(s) interior capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Very Low Energy Consumption (conventional)

With an energy consumption (conventional) of only 0.85 kilowatt hours, the KP8404021 has one of the lower energy consumption (conventional) amongst ovens of this age. Comparable spec ovens that are a similar age to this oven have energy consumption (conventional) of between 0.54kWh and 1,300kWh, and the average energy consumption (conventional) is 6.7kWh.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers aeg kp8404021mcolour, page kp8404021m
Barcodes 00000944066172, 00635131612497, 07332543358687, 07332543367481

AEG KP8404021 Review Sources

To prepare this AEG KP8404021 review we compared this oven to 2,201 other models. For each oven that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 286,479 product attributes, 946 oven reviews and 1,979,900 historical oven prices from 0 oven retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this oven compared to the other models as well as any areas where this oven is lacking.

Other Ovens to Consider

Miele H 6100

Miele
H 6100

£ 962.00
5L bigger interior capacity
11% bigger primary oven capacity
8% narrower
£213 More Expensive
Bosch HBA64B152F

Bosch
HBA64B152F

£ 0.00
Eight months newer
13L bigger interior capacity
23% bigger primary oven capacity
Energy efficiency rating is inferior
Smeg SF4920VCP

Smeg
SF4920VCP

£ 971.10
Newer by ten months
Energy efficiency rating is better
Moderately lower conventional energy consumption
£222 More Expensive
Smeg SFP4120

Smeg
SFP4120

£ 429.00
£320 Cheaper
Lower conventional energy consumption
Higher grill power rating
Energy efficiency rating is inferior
£530 Cheaper
Five months newer
22% bigger primary oven capacity
Energy efficiency rating is inferior
Feedback