Close
Share on
Ardes 6342
Ardes 6342

Loading image...

Ardes 6342 Oven

£122.09
£92.64 £29.45 cheaper than 36 days ago
42L Electric Convection 1 Sep 2015
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Cooking Type Oven Release Date
Has a baking tray
Only Small size
Does not have a built-in display
Amazon UK £92.64 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £92.64 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £29.45 (24%)

The price has dropped from £122.09 to £92.64 in the last 36 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 48% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 52% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This single oven has been on the market since September 2015.


Oven

Only Small Size

The Ardes 6342 has a bigger oven size than most ovens of a comparable age and type to it. This oven has a Small oven size, whereas most ovens of a similar age and type to it have a Medium oven size.

This oven's oven size (Small) is in fact the worst oven size amongst all comparable spec ovens that have been available for more than a year.

A Large oven size is the best oven size across comparable types of oven.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

One Oven

The number of ovens on the Ardes 6342 is one. That's average compared to the other 587 ovens that were released more than a year ago that we have assessed the number of ovens of.

We compared all the other 1 ovens to this oven and we think cheaper ovens such as the Klarstein Omnichef 30 (£79.99), and the Logik LBFANB16 (£75) are also worth considering.

What does "oven" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Low Total Oven Power

The lowest total oven power of single ovens that have been around for more than a year is 800W and the highest is 12,000W. At only 1,800 Watt, the Ardes 6342 has a quite low total oven power compared to most of the other similar spec ovens that have been around for a comparable time to this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

42 Liters Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity

This is a 42 liters interior capacity oven.

If you would prefer an oven with a bigger total oven(s) interior capacity then you might want to consider the Logik LBFANB16 (£75) (66L) which is also cheaper.

What does "total oven(s) interior capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Does Not Have a Built-In Display

The Ardes 6342 does not have a built-in display, unlike most of the other similar spec ovens that were released more than a year ago which have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Baking Tray

The Ardes 6342 has a baking tray, as do most of the other comparable spec ovens that are a similar age to this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 08004032106701

Ardes 6342 Review Sources

To prepare this Ardes 6342 review we compared this oven to 2,201 other models. For each oven that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 284,976 product attributes, 950 oven reviews and 1,894,100 historical oven prices from 0 oven retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this oven compared to the other models as well as any areas where this oven is lacking.

Other Ovens to Consider

Bosch CMG636BS1 vs Ardes 6342

Bosch CMG636BS1 vs Ardes 6342
Bosch CMG636BS1 Ardes 6342
£ 1,079.43 £92.64
Electronic Timer
Medium (45 - 75 L Total Capacity)
Three Months Newer
3L Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
£987 More Expensive
Deeper

Bosch CSG656BS1B vs Ardes 6342

Bosch CSG656BS1B vs Ardes 6342
Bosch CSG656BS1B Ardes 6342
£ 699.00 £92.64
1,500W Higher Total Power
Newer by Five Months
5L Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
Bigger Interior Capacity
£606 More Expensive
148mm Deeper

Miele DGC 6805 vs Ardes 6342

Miele DGC 6805 vs Ardes 6342
Miele DGC 6805 Ardes 6342
£ 3,799.99 £92.64
A Lot Higher Total Power
6L Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
Bigger Interior Capacity
A Bit Narrower
£3,707 More Expensive
A Lot Deeper
Feedback