Close
Share on
Baumatic BO6105SS
Baumatic BO610.5SS
2 Images

Loading image...

Baumatic BO6105SS Oven

£379.00
£346.98 £32.02 cheaper than 8 days ago
59L Natural Gas Conventional 1 Mar 2015
A+
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Cooking Type Oven Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Robust
Medium
Price has recently increased by £29.01
Littlewoods £429.99 Go to Store
The Gas Superstore £346.98 Go to Store
Sparkworld £379.00 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | £346.98 - £429.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £32.02 (8%)

The price has dropped from £379 to £346.98 in the last 8 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 47% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 53% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a The Gas Superstore voucher for £0 off available. For each product you purchase, you will receive a £10 Discount for every additional item purchase. The voucher expires on 13 Jan 2018.

View the voucher code

View all The Gas Superstore vouchers       View all oven vouchers


Design

Robust

One person who purchased this oven reckoned that it was well made. Last year Amazon Customer said in their review on Amazon “Was sad to see the last Baumatic Built in oven retired.”.

Does Not Have a Built-In Display

The BO610.5SS does not have a built-in display. Most of the other ovens of a comparable type and age to this oven do have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This single oven was released in April 2017.


Oven

Medium

The oven size of this oven is Medium (45 - 75 l total capacity), which is typical of many ovens of a similar age and type to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

One Oven

Compared to the other 1,037 comparable spec ovens that have been around for more than two years that we have assessed the number of ovens of, the number of ovens on the Baumatic BO610.5SS is one which is average.

What does "oven" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers page bo6105ss
Barcodes 00000033701326

Baumatic BO610.5SS Review Sources

To prepare this Baumatic BO610.5SS review we compared this oven to 2,193 other models. For each oven that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 284,432 product attributes, 948 oven reviews and 1,930,800 historical oven prices from 0 oven retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this oven compared to the other models as well as any areas where this oven is lacking.

Other Ovens to Consider

Bosch HBA13R150B vs Baumatic BO610.5SS

Bosch HBA13R150B vs Baumatic BO610.5SS
Bosch HBA13R150B Baumatic BO610.5SS
£ 357.99 £346.98
Better Timer
Bigger Oven Size
12% Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
8L Bigger Interior Capacity
£11 More Expensive
Deeper

BO647A20XG vs BO610.5SS

Gorenje BO647A20XG vs Baumatic BO610.5SS
Gorenje BO647A20XG Baumatic BO610.5SS
£ 299.99 £346.98
£47 Cheaper
Twice As Good Timer
12% Bigger Interior Capacity
Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
Energy Efficiency Rating is Worse
Deeper

Smeg SF6922XPZ vs Baumatic BO610.5SS

Smeg SF6922XPZ vs Baumatic BO610.5SS
Smeg SF6922XPZ Baumatic BO610.5SS
£ 611.10 £346.98
Better Timer
Newer by Two Months
6L Bigger Interior Capacity
Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
£264 More Expensive
Inferior Energy Efficiency Rating
Feedback