Close
Share on
Bosch HBN43B250B
Bosch HBN43B250B
+ 1 Video

Loading image...

Bosch HBN43B250B Oven

£819.00
45L Electric 717mm 595mm Apr 2010
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Height Width Release Date
Bosch ovens have good reviews
Has a child lock
Not cheap
Currys £819.00 Go to Store
ao £819.00 Go to Store
Boots Kitchen Appliances £819.00 Go to Store
See All 12 Prices from 11 Stores | £819.00 - £995.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Bosch Ovens Have Good Reviews

Ovens produced by Bosch generally have good reviews.


Ergonomics

Has a Child Lock

The HBN43B250B has a child lock, as do most of the other comparable spec ovens that have been on the market for more than two years.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over. The voucher expires on 1 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Currys vouchers       View all oven vouchers

Not Cheap

We checked 13 ovens of this spec and age and they range in price from £99 to £819. We think that this oven looks expensive compared to other ovens of this spec and age.

Price Has Gone Up by £289 (35%)

There was a cheaper price of £529.99 on eBay 9 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 70% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 30% chance that the price will actually go up further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over Seven Years Ago

It was April 2017 when Bosch released the HBN43B250B.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers bosch hbn43b250bappliancetypeovens, bosch avantixxhbn43b250b, bosch hbn43b250binstock, boschparts hbn43b250b, bosch hbn43b250bbs, rsquo hbn43b250b
Barcodes 00635131612466, 00635131616884, 04242002498751, 04242002498775

Other Ovens to Consider

Miele H 6100 vs Bosch HBN43B250B

Miele H 6100 vs Bosch HBN43B250B
Miele H 6100 Bosch HBN43B250B
£ 962.00 £819.00
Four Years Newer
Shorter
9% Bigger Interior Capacity
Narrower
£143 More Expensive

Miele H 6400 vs Bosch HBN43B250B

Miele H 6400 vs Bosch HBN43B250B
Miele H 6400 Bosch HBN43B250B
£ 1,899.00 £819.00
Newer by Four Years
271mm Shorter
A Bit Bigger Interior Capacity
36mm Narrower
£1,080 More Expensive

Miele H 2161 B CS vs Bosch HBN43B250B

Miele H 2161 B CS vs Bosch HBN43B250B
Miele H 2161 B CS Bosch HBN43B250B
£ 569.00 £819.00
£250 Cheaper
Newer by Four Years
24% Shorter
11L Bigger Interior Capacity
Feedback