Close
Share on
De Dietrich DOP6557X
De Dietrich DOP6557X

Loading image...

De Dietrich DOP6557X Oven

£859.00
£816.33 £42.67 cheaper than 26 days ago
65L Electric Convection 1 Jun 2016
A+
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Cooking Type Oven Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Has a rotisserie
£42.67 price drop
Has a bread making capability
Power Direct £816.33 Go to Store
Appliance City £979.00 Go to Store
Buywise £859.00 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | £816.33 - £979.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £42.67 (5%)

The price has dropped from £859 to £816.33 in the last 26 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 37% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 63% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Cooking Functions & Programs

Has a Rotisserie

The DOP6557X has a rotisserie, which is unusual. Most of the other single ovens that are a comparable age to this oven do not have a rotisserie.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Reheat Function

The DOP6557X has a reheat function. Most of the other ovens that have been available for the last year also have a reheat function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Keep Warm Function

The De Dietrich DOP6557X has a keep warm function. Most of the other single ovens that are a comparable age to this oven also have a keep warm function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Ten Months Ago

This single oven was released in April 2017.


Oven

One Oven

The De Dietrich DOP6557X is a one oven oven which is average compared to the other 214 single ovens that have been around for around the same time as this oven that we have assessed the number of ovens of.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Self-Cleaning

The DOP6557X is self-cleaning. Most of the other new single ovens also are self-cleaning.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Bread Machine

Has a Bread Making Capability

The DOP6557X has a bread making capability. Most of the other single ovens that have been on the market for the last year also have a bread making capability.

We compared all the other ovens with a bread making capability to this oven and we think the Smeg SFP140NE (£799) which is cheaper is also worth considering.

We compared all the other ovens which also have a bread making capability to this oven and we think the AEG KS8404721M (£829), or the De Dietrich DOP6557B (£849) is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Features Cool Door

The De Dietrich DOP6557X features cool door. Most of the other recently released single ovens also feature cool door.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Built-In Display

The DOP6557X has a built-in display. Most of the other new similar spec ovens also have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Quite Low Energy Consumption (conventional)

The DOP6557X has one of the lowest energy consumption (conventional) (only 0.345 kilowatt hours) amongst ovens of this age. The lowest energy consumption (conventional) of ovens that are a similar age to this oven is 0.34kWh and the highest is 1,100kWh.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers de dietrich dop6557x, package dop6557x, de dop6557x
Barcodes 03660767955394

Other Ovens to Consider

Smeg SFP140NE vs De Dietrich DOP6557X

Smeg SFP140NE vs De Dietrich DOP6557X
Smeg SFP140NE De Dietrich DOP6557X
£ 799.00 £816.33
£17 Cheaper
50.00 Auto Programs
Two Shelves
Two Lamps Quantities
Hugely Higher Energy Consumption (conventional)
21% Higher Energy Consumption (forced Convection)

NV70F7584DS vs DOP6557X

Samsung NV70F7584DS vs De Dietrich DOP6557X
Samsung NV70F7584DS De Dietrich DOP6557X
£ 549.00 £816.33
£267 Cheaper
25 Auto Programs
Lighter
Marginally Bigger Interior Capacity
Vastly Lower Total Power
Hugely Higher Conventional Energy Consumption

AEG BSK782220M vs De Dietrich DOP6557X

AEG BSK782220M vs De Dietrich DOP6557X
AEG BSK782220M De Dietrich DOP6557X
£ 1,128.24 £816.33
Seventy-Eight More Auto Programs
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
Higher Grill Power
Bigger Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity
£312 More Expensive
Higher Energy Consumption (conventional)
Feedback