Close
Share on
Electrolux EOC5851FAX
Electrolux EOC5851FAX
6 Images

Loading image...

Electrolux EOC5851FAX Oven

£649.99
£549.99 £100.00 cheaper than 12 days ago
71L Electric Grill 1 Jun 2016
A+
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Cooking Type Oven Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Price has dropped by £100.00
Features auto power off system
Has a defrost function
All Your Appliances £549.99 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 1 Store | £549.99 - £649.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £100 (15%)

The price has dropped from £649.99 to £549.99 in the last 12 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 71% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 29% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Cooking Functions & Programs

Has a Defrost Function

The Electrolux EOC5851FAX has a defrost function. Most of the other ovens that have been on the market for around the same time as this oven also have a defrost function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Ten Months Ago

Electrolux released the EOC5851FAX in April 2017.


Ergonomics

Features Auto Power Off System

The EOC5851FAX features auto power off system, as do most of the other ovens that were released in the last 12 months.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Child Lock

The EOC5851FAX has a child lock, as do most of the other single ovens that have been around for around the same time as this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Very Quiet Noise Level

The noise levels of single ovens that have been around for a comparable time to this oven range from 48dB to 54dB, and the average noise level is 51dB. With a noise level of only 48 decibels, the Electrolux EOC5851FAX has a quite quiet noise level compared to most of the other single ovens that have been available for a comparable time to this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Oven

One Oven

The EOC5851FAX is a one oven oven which is average compared to the other 214 ovens that came out in the last year that we have assessed the number of ovens of.

There are a number of alternative 1 ovens currently available which you might want to consider including the Neff B27CR22N1 which is cheaper.

What does "oven" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Self-Cleaning

The EOC5851FAX is self-cleaning, as are most of the other single ovens that have been available for the last year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Built-In Display

The EOC5851FAX has a built-in display, as do most of the other new similar spec ovens.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Quite High Energy Consumption (conventional)

Ovens that have been on the market for around the same time as this oven have energy consumption (conventional) of between 0.34kWh and 1,100kWh, and the average energy consumption (conventional) is 8.5kWh. With an energy consumption (conventional) of 0.99 kilowatt hours, the EOC5851FAX has one of the higher energy consumption (conventional) amongst similar spec ovens of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers electrolux eoc5851fax, deals eoc5851fax
Barcodes 07332543447800

Electrolux EOC5851FAX Review Sources

To prepare this Electrolux EOC5851FAX review we compared this oven to 2,193 other models. For each oven that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 284,432 product attributes, 948 oven reviews and 1,930,800 historical oven prices from 0 oven retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this oven compared to the other models as well as any areas where this oven is lacking.

Other Ovens to Consider

AKZM 6692/IXL vs EOC5851FAX

Whirlpool AKZM 6692/IXL vs Electrolux EOC5851FAX
Whirlpool AKZM 6692/IXL Electrolux EOC5851FAX
£ 699.00 £549.99
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
Two Grids
0.08kWh Lower Conventional Energy Consumption
2L Bigger Interior Capacity
£149 More Expensive
Older by Seven Months

BOP799S51X vs EOC5851FAX

Gorenje BOP799S51X vs Electrolux EOC5851FAX
Gorenje BOP799S51X Electrolux EOC5851FAX
£ 659.99 £549.99
400W Higher Grill Power Rating
Lower Connected Load
0.05kWh Lower Conventional Energy Consumption
A Little Shallower
£110 More Expensive
Worse Energy Efficiency Rating

Smeg DOSP6390X vs Electrolux EOC5851FAX

Smeg DOSP6390X vs Electrolux EOC5851FAX
Smeg DOSP6390X Electrolux EOC5851FAX
£ 599.00 £549.99
Three Grids
Two Separate Ovens
Higher Grill Power Rating
11% Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
£49 More Expensive
Significantly Higher Forced Convection Energy Consumption
Feedback