Close
Share on
Gorenje BOP647A12XG
Gorenje BOP647A12XG
2 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

Gorenje BOP647A12XG Oven

£489.00
£449.00 £40.00 cheaper than 21 days ago
65L Electric Conventional 1 Apr 2015
A
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Cooking Type Oven Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Has a defrost function
Fairly high grill power
John Lewis £449.00 Go to Store
Currys £489.00 Go to Store
Power Direct £519.97 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 6 Stores | £449.00 - £660.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £40 (8%)

The price has dropped from £489 to £449 in the last 21 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 45% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 55% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over. The voucher expires on 1 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Currys vouchers       View all oven vouchers


Cooking Functions & Programs

Has a Defrost Function

The BOP647A12XG has a defrost function. Most of the other ovens of a similar type and age to this oven also have a defrost function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was April 2015 when Gorenje released the BOP647A12XG.


Oven

One Oven

Compared to the other 1,060 single ovens that have been on the market for more than two years that we have assessed the number of ovens of, the BOP647A12XG is a one oven oven which is average.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative 1 ovens currently available including the CDA 6Q5SS (£469), or the Bosch HBC84H501 (£399.99) both of which are cheaper.

What does "oven" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly High Grill Power

The lowest grill power of ovens of this spec and age is 700W, the highest is 3,100W, and the average grill power is 2,200W. With a grill power of 2,700 Watts, the BOP647A12XG has a quite high grill power compared to most of the other single ovens that were launched around the same time as this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

65 Liters Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity

This is a 65 liters interior capacity oven.

We compared all the other 65L interior capacity ovens to this oven and we think the Whirlpool AKZ 6270 IX (£479) which is cheaper; or the Bosch HBA63B251 (£564.99) which has better reviews are also worth considering.

If you want a bigger total oven(s) interior capacity then you might want to consider the Gorenje BO747S30X (£449) (75L and cheaper), or the Hoover HOA 03 VX (£399.99) (78L and cheaper).

What does "total oven(s) interior capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers gorenje bop647a12xgwarranty
Barcodes 03838942010934, 03838942052651

Gorenje BOP647A12XG Review Sources

To prepare this Gorenje BOP647A12XG review we compared this oven to 2,201 other models. For each oven that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 286,303 product attributes, 959 oven reviews and 1,881,600 historical oven prices from 0 oven retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this oven compared to the other models as well as any areas where this oven is lacking.

Other Ovens to Consider

Neff B15E52N3GB vs Gorenje BOP647A12XG

Neff B15E52N3GB vs Gorenje BOP647A12XG
Neff B15E52N3GB Gorenje BOP647A12XG
£ 549.00 £449.00
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
0.15kWh Lower Forced Convection Energy Consumption
Newer by One Month
Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
£100 More Expensive
0.04kWh Higher Conventional Energy Consumption

Bosch HBA64B152F vs Gorenje BOP647A12XG

Bosch HBA64B152F vs Gorenje BOP647A12XG
Bosch HBA64B152F Gorenje BOP647A12XG
£ £449.00
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
Three Months Newer
8% Higher Total Power
2.7kg Lighter
Smaller Primary Oven Capacity
15% Smaller Interior Capacity

AKZ 6230 NB vs BOP647A12XG

Whirlpool AKZ 6230 NB vs Gorenje BOP647A12XG
Whirlpool AKZ 6230 NB Gorenje BOP647A12XG
£ 399.00 £449.00
£50 Cheaper
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
0.22kWh Lower Forced Convection Energy Consumption
Lighter
5L Smaller Interior Capacity
A Bit Deeper
Feedback