Close
Share on
Miele H6500BM
Miele H 6500 BM

Loading image...

Miele H6500BM Oven

£1,781.00
43L Electric Conventional 1 Sep 2015
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Cooking Type Oven Release Date
Features microwave cooking
Has a delayed start timer
Pricey
Appliances Direct £1,899.00 Go to Store
John Lewis £1,901.00 Go to Store
Hughes £2,649.00 Go to Store
See All 7 Prices from 7 Stores | £1,781.00 - £2,649.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

£50 Off Voucher Available

There is a Hughes voucher for £50 off available. £50 Off when you spend over £550. The voucher expires on 2 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Hughes vouchers       View all oven vouchers

Price Has Gone Up by 0% (0%)

There was a cheaper price of £1,780 at Paul Davies Kitchens And Appliances 87 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 37% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 63% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Pricey

We think this Miele oven looks expensive compared to other ovens of this spec and age. The cheapeast oven of this spec and age that we found costs £69 and the most expensive costs £3,800.


Cooking Functions & Programs

Features Microwave Cooking

The H 6500 BM features microwave cooking, as do most of the other single ovens that were released around the same time as this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Reheat Function

The Miele H 6500 BM has a reheat function, as do most of the other ovens of this type and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Defrost Function

The H 6500 BM has a defrost function. Most of the other single ovens that were released around the same time as this oven also have a defrost function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was September 2015 when Miele released the H 6500 BM.


Oven

One Oven

The number of ovens on the Miele H 6500 BM is one. That's average compared to the other 587 single ovens that have been available for more than a year that we have assessed the number of ovens of.

It may also be worth considering one of the other 1 ovens currently available including cheaper ovens such as the Fisher & Paykel OB60SL11DEPX1 (£1,369), the Miele DG 6401 (£1,489.99), or the Smeg SF7390X (£1,659).

What does "oven" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Delayed Start Timer

The H 6500 BM has a delayed start timer. Most of the other single ovens that are a similar age to this oven also have a delayed start timer.

What is a delayed start timer? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

43 Liters Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity

This is a 43 liters interior capacity oven.

Ovens with a bigger total oven(s) interior capacity that might be worth considering include the HMG6764W1 (£1,399.15) (67L and cheaper), or the HNG6764W6 (£1,803.16) (67L and cheaper) both from Bosch or the Neff C25MS22N0 (£1,502.77) (45L and cheaper).

What does "total oven(s) interior capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Fast Heat

The H 6500 BM has a fast heat. Most of the other ovens of a similar type and age to this oven also have a fast heat.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Child Lock

The H 6500 BM has a child lock. Most of the other ovens of a comparable type and age to this oven also have a child lock.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Features Cool Door

The H 6500 BM features cool door, as do most of the other ovens of this spec and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Built-In Display

The Miele H 6500 BM has a built-in display, as do most of the other single ovens that were launched more than a year ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Miele H 6500 BM Review Sources

To prepare this Miele H 6500 BM review we compared this oven to 2,201 other models. For each oven that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 286,303 product attributes, 959 oven reviews and 1,881,600 historical oven prices from 0 oven retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this oven compared to the other models as well as any areas where this oven is lacking.

Other Ovens to Consider

Bartscher A120880 vs Miele H 6500 BM

Bartscher A120880 vs Miele H 6500 BM
Bartscher A120880 Miele H 6500 BM
£ 323.94 £1,781.00
£1,457 Cheaper
Three Times Lighter
41% Shorter
21% Shallower

CDA DC740 vs Miele H 6500 BM

CDA DC740 vs Miele H 6500 BM
CDA DC740 Miele H 6500 BM
£ 379.00 £1,781.00
£1,402 Cheaper
Two Separate Ovens
1,800W Higher Total Power
Lighter
273mm Taller
Older by Five Months

CDA DC940 vs Miele H 6500 BM

CDA DC940 vs Miele H 6500 BM
CDA DC940 Miele H 6500 BM
£ 249.99 £1,781.00
£1,531 Cheaper
One More Separate Oven
Higher Total Power
A Lot Lighter
Taller
Five Months Older
Feedback