Close
Share on
New World NW601FP
New World NW601FP
19 Images + 5 Videos

Loading image...

New World NW601FP Oven

£349.00
£140.00 £209.00 cheaper than 77 days ago
69L Natural Gas Conventional 1 Mar 2015
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Cooking Type Oven Release Date
New World ovens have good reviews
Energy efficient
Complicated instructions
eBay £140.00 Go to Store
Argos £199.99 Go to Store
Currys £199.99 Go to Store
See All 14 Prices from 6 Stores | £140.00 - £319.98 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £209 (60%)

The price has dropped from £349 to £140 in the last 77 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 84% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 16% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a The Gas Superstore voucher for £0 off available. For each product you purchase, you will receive a £10 Discount for every additional item purchase. The voucher expires on 13 Jan 2018.

View the voucher code

View all The Gas Superstore vouchers       View all oven vouchers


Reviews

New World Ovens Have Good Reviews

Ovens manufactured by New World are some of the better ovens according to average reviews from users and experts.


Support

Complicated Instructions

One customer said in their reviews that it did not have good technical guidance. Trusted Reviews said in their New World NW601FP review “Complicated instructions”.


Power

Energy Efficient

One person concluded that this oven was good in terms of power usage. Trusted Reviews mentioned “Energy efficient” although they gave the product a rating of 14 out of 100.


Large Capacity

One person who bought the New World NW601FP reckoned that it had a good internal capacity. Trusted Reviews said “Large capacity” nonetheless they gave this oven a score of 1 stars.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This single oven was released in April 2017.


Oven

One Oven

The number of ovens on the NW601FP is one. That's average compared to the other 1,037 ovens of this type and age that we have assessed the number of ovens of.

What does "oven" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Does Not Have a Built-In Display

The NW601FP does not have a built-in display. Most of the other ovens of this age and type do have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers new world nw601gtclmetred, brand new world nw601edo, new world nw601gtclmeur, new world nw601gtclsta, new world nw601fpurple, new world nw601gdolsta, new world nw601fmetred, brand new world nw601g, new world nw601gdolblk, new world newnw601gblk, brand new world nw601f, newworld nw601dfdolss, newworld nw601dfdolbk, new world nw601edopur, new world nw601fgreen, new world nw601edoblu, new world nw601edoch, newworld nw601gtclbk, new world nw601fpblk, new world nw601edocu, new world nw601fblue, new world nw601edobk, new world nw601edowh, new world nw601edoss, new world nw601edogr, new world nw601fred, new world nw601gsta, new world nw601fchr, new world nw601gblk, new world nw601fblk, new world nwe601edo, new world nw601edom, new world nw601fgrn, new world nw601fwhi, guarantee nw601fwh, new world nw601fss, new world nw601etc, new world nw601frd
Barcodes 00000444441475, 00000444441476, 00000444441481, 00000444441621, 00000444441628, 00000444441632, 00000444442181, 00000444442182, 00000444442188, 00000444442196, 00635131611094, 00635131611193, 05017416556378, 05052263014756, 05052263014817, 05052263014831, 05052263014848, 05052263016217, 05052263016224, 05052263016279, 05052263016286, 05052263016293, 05052263016309, 05052263016316, 05052263016330, 05052263021525, 05052263021600, 05052263021785, 05052263021792, 05052263021808

New World NW601FP Review Sources

To prepare this New World NW601FP review we compared this oven to 2,193 other models. For each oven that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 284,432 product attributes, 948 oven reviews and 1,930,800 historical oven prices from 0 oven retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this oven compared to the other models as well as any areas where this oven is lacking.

Other Ovens to Consider

Miele H 2161 B CS vs New World NW601FP

Miele H 2161 B CS vs New World NW601FP
Miele H 2161 B CS New World NW601FP
£ 569.00 £140.00
Four Shelves
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
17% Higher Total Power
500W Higher Primary Oven Power
£429 More Expensive
Older by Six Months

Gorenje BO647A20XG vs New World NW601FP

Gorenje BO647A20XG vs New World NW601FP
Gorenje BO647A20XG New World NW601FP
£ 299.99 £140.00
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
900W Higher Grill Power Rating
25% Higher Total Power
800W Higher Primary Oven Power
£160 More Expensive
Heavier

Gorenje BO658A41XG vs New World NW601FP

Gorenje BO658A41XG vs New World NW601FP
Gorenje BO658A41XG New World NW601FP
£ 399.99 £140.00
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
40% Higher Total Power
Higher Grill Power Rating
9L Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
£260 More Expensive
One Less Shelf
Feedback