Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Ovens Stoves 444440825

Stoves 444440825

£365.00
Stoves 444440825
60
Features
Good Features
77
Value for Money
Very Good
71
Age
3 Years Old
69
Kagoo Score
Good
Our Verdict:
A good value for money but 3 year old electric single oven, with good features
Electric 1 58L Yes Jul 2015 A
Oven Type Oven Total Oven Interior Capacity Grill Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

69

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Stoves 444440825 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
1 hour agoReceive It TomorrowPay in Installments
Voucher - £10 OFF - £10 OFF the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over Enter code LKA10R at checkout.
£365.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £365.00
Get Price Alerts

Stoves 444440825 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 75% chance that the price of the Stoves 444440825 will go up, and a 25% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will go up by up to £44 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

69

Representing very good value for money but at over 3 years old, we have ranked the Stoves 444440825 number 979 across all ovens.

69

69
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
60
Features
0
Popularity
77
Value for Money
72
Age
0
Running Costs

69

69
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 69?

Looking across the entire Whirlpool oven range, the average reviews for all Whirlpool ovens are excellent.
It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better ovens are available. View the latest ovens 2018.
This oven has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has a built-in display
Smaller than average total oven interior capacity

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each oven by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the oven is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec ovens come to market, the older ovens will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

60
Features

Key Features

Smaller Than Average Total Oven Interior Capacity
One Oven
Has a Built-in Display
Smaller Than Average Total Oven Interior Capacity

The average total oven interior capacity of all ovens is 62L, with the smallest being 6L and the biggest being 560L. The total oven interior capacity of the Stoves 444440825 of only 58L is in the smallest 31% of all ovens when ranked by this feature.

What does "total oven interior capacity" mean? Less Edit
One Oven
loading image

Compared to the other 4,365 ovens that we have assessed the number of ovens of, the number of ovens on the Stoves 444440825 is one which is average.

What does "oven" mean? Less Edit
Has a Built-in Display

The Stoves 444440825 has a built-in display. 68% of ovens also have a built-in display.

What is a built-in display? Less Edit
77
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An oven with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £264 at Currys 55 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over Enter code LKA10R at checkout.. The voucher expires on 31 Dec 2018. Sign up for a price alert to be notified when further vouchers become available for this product.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Stoves 444440825 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
72
Age

Release Date

This oven has been on the market since July 2015.

View the latest 2018 ovens

Newer Ovens Worth Considering

80

loading image
£359.00
17 months newer
One year longer manufacturer's guarantee

83

loading image
£349.00
7 months newer
Better brand
Energy efficiency rating is better

71

loading image
£349.00
1 month newer
Better brand
Superior energy efficiency rating

82

loading image
£337.97
21 months newer
£27 Cheaper
Superior energy efficiency rating

67

loading image
£398.44
18 months newer
Better brand

83

loading image
£399.00
15 months newer
Better brand
Energy efficiency rating is higher

75

loading image
£399.99
17 months newer
Better brand
Higher energy efficiency rating

77

loading image
£330.00
11 months newer
£35 Cheaper
Better brand

77

loading image
15 months newer
£36 Cheaper
Better brand

88

loading image
£320.00
12 months newer
£45 Cheaper
Better brand

75

loading image
20 months newer
£45 Cheaper
Better brand

Manufacturer's Description

Gned to fit beautifully into your built-in kitchen, the black Stoves SEB600MFS Electric Oven offers great functionality and style. Multifunction cooking The Stoves SEB600MFS boasts a spacious 58-litre capacity -

Designed to fit beautifully into your built-in kitchen, the black Stoves SEB600MFS Electric Oven offers great functionality and style. Multifunction cooking The Stoves SEB600MFS boasts a spacious 58-litre capacity - that
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Stoves 444440825

Stoves 444440825 Specification

Key Features
Oven Type
Oven
Oven
Total Oven Interior Capacity
Cooking Type
Cleaning Type
Grill
Lighting
Interior Light
Design
Built-in Display
Colour
Glass Door Panel
Display Type
Control Type
Case Design
Ergonomics
Timer
Power
Energy Efficiency Class
Weight & Dimensions
Package Weight
Weight
Other Features
Installation Compartment Dimensions (WxDxH)
Dimensions (LxWxH)

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

10150434

Barcodes

00000010150434, 05052263008250

Stoves 444440825 - Other Ovens Worth Considering

One year longer manufacturer's guarantee
Better brand
Energy efficiency rating is better
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year
Better brand
Superior energy efficiency rating
Better brand
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year

(8 reviews)
£ 349.00
Two ovens
A lot bigger total oven interior capacity

(5 reviews)
£ 342.00
£23 Cheaper
Better brand
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year
£27 Cheaper
Superior energy efficiency rating
19% bigger total oven interior capacity

Today's Best Oven Deals

£132 Price Drop
loading image
£547
£415.00
Oven Type
electric
Oven
1
Main Oven Interior Capacity
50L
£270 Price Drop
loading image
£900
£629.99
Oven Type
electric
Oven
2
Main Oven Interior Capacity
71L
£230 Price Drop
loading image
£869
£639.00
Oven Type
electric
Oven
2
Main Oven Interior Capacity
47L
Save £100 Special Offer
£769.00 £869.00
Claim £100 CASHBACK - Offer via redemption
£199 Price Drop
loading image
£870
£670.00
Oven Type
electric
Oven
1
Main Oven Interior Capacity
71L
View More Oven Deals
Stoves 444440825
Currys
£365.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

69

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×