Close
Share on
Stoves SEB600MFS
Stoves SEB600MFS

Loading image...

Stoves SEB600MFS Oven

£303.00
£229.00 £74.00 cheaper than 36 days ago
58L Electric Dec 2012
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Release Date
Stoves has good oven reviews
ao £229.00 Go to Store
Next Domestic Appliances £229.00 Go to Store
Boots Kitchen Appliances £229.00 Go to Store
See All 18 Prices from 14 Stores | £229.00 - £499.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £74 (24%)

The price has dropped from £249 to £229 in the last 36 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 66% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 34% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over. The voucher expires on 1 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Currys vouchers       View all oven vouchers


Reviews

Stoves Has Good Oven Reviews

Ovens produced by Stoves generally have good ratings compared to other manufacturers.


Other

Released Over Four Years Ago

This Stoves oven has been on the market since December 2012.


Oven

58 Liters Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity

This is a 58 liters interior capacity oven.

There are a number of other 58L interior capacity ovens currently available that you might want to look at including the Belling BI60F (£199), or the New World NW601G (£150) both of which are cheaper.

Ovens with a bigger total oven(s) interior capacity that might be worth looking at include the Neff B12S32N3GB (£249) (67L).

What does "total oven(s) interior capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers newappliances seb600mfse, warranty seb600mfse, stoves seb600mfsblk, stoves seb600mfsbk, stoves seb600mfsss, stoves seb600mfse
Barcodes 00756843239762, 05052263008243, 05052263008250, 05052263008267, 05052263009394

Stoves SEB600MFS Review Sources

To prepare this Stoves SEB600MFS review we compared this oven to 2,201 other models. For each oven that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 286,616 product attributes, 951 oven reviews and 1,914,900 historical oven prices from 0 oven retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this oven compared to the other models as well as any areas where this oven is lacking.

Other Ovens to Consider

Neff B12S32N3GB

Neff
B12S32N3GB

£ 249.00
Lighter
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year
Bigger total oven(s) interior capacity
£20 More Expensive
Bosch HBA13B253B

Bosch
HBA13B253B

£ 349.00
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year
5.2kg lighter
Bigger total oven(s) interior capacity
£120 More Expensive
Siemens HE63AB521

Siemens
HE63AB521

£ 752.60
Bigger total oven(s) interior capacity
Lighter
£524 More Expensive
Baumatic BSO612

Baumatic
BSO612

£ 219.00
£10 Cheaper
Lighter
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year
Baumatic B600MC

Baumatic
B600MC

£ 249.99
Four years longer manufacturer's guarantee
17% lighter
£21 More Expensive
Baumatic B610MC

Baumatic
B610MC

£ 329.00
Better manufacturer's guarantee by four years
5.5kg lighter
£100 More Expensive
Feedback