Close
Share on
TriStar OV-1440
TriStar OV-1440
5 Images

Loading image...

TriStar OV-1440 Oven

£92.75
28L Electric 1 Feb 2015
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Oven Top and Bottom Heating Release Date
Has a defrost function
Features top and bottom heating
Only Small
Amazon UK £92.75 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £92.75 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Cooking Functions & Programs

Has a Defrost Function

The TriStar OV-1440 has a defrost function, as do most of the other single ovens that were launched around the same time as this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Features Top and Bottom Heating

The TriStar OV-1440 features top and bottom heating, as do most of the other ovens of a similar age and type to this oven.

We compared this oven to all the other ovens which feature top and bottom heating and we think cheaper ovens such as the Amica EBR7331 (£98.60), the BEEM D1000605 (£171.70), and the Igenix IG7145 (£94.75) is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Features Non-Slip Feet

The OV-1440 features non-slip feet, as do most of the other single ovens that have been available for a comparable time to this oven.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Oven

Only Small

The OV-1440 has a bigger oven size than most ovens that are a comparable age to it. This oven has a Small oven size, whereas most ovens that have been available for around the same time as it have a Medium oven size.

A Small oven size is actually the worst oven size amongst all similar spec ovens that have been on the market for a comparable time to this oven.

A Large oven size is the best oven size across similar types of oven.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Low Total Oven Power

The average total oven power of similar spec ovens that were released more than two years ago is 3,000W. With a total oven power of only 1,600 Watt, the OV-1440 has a quite low total oven power compared to most of the other ovens that were released more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

One Oven

The OV-1440 has one oven which is average compared to the other 1,037 ovens of a comparable age and spec to this oven that we have assessed the number of ovens of.

We compared all the other 1 ovens to this oven and we think the Orbegozo HOR 310 (£77.83), the Concept ET-5050, and the Amica EBR7331 (£98.60) which is cheaper is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Does Not Have a Built-In Display

The OV-1440 does not have a built-in display. Most of the other single ovens that have been available for more than two years do have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 24% (24%)

There was a cheaper price of £70.83 on Amazon UK 80 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 63% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 37% chance that the price will actually go back down. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was April 2017 when TriStar released the OV-1440.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers tristar 8713016007490, tristar ov1440
Barcodes 08713016007490, 08713016007506

Other Ovens to Consider

Smeg SF4920MCX vs TriStar OV-1440

Smeg SF4920MCX vs TriStar OV-1440
Smeg SF4920MCX TriStar OV-1440
£ 525.00 £92.75
Electronic Timer
Medium (45 - 75 L Total Capacity)
A Lot Higher Total Power
22L Bigger Interior Capacity
£432 More Expensive

Neff C18MT36N0B vs TriStar OV-1440

Neff C18MT36N0B vs TriStar OV-1440
Neff C18MT36N0B TriStar OV-1440
£ 1,149.99 £92.75
Medium (45 - 75 L Total Capacity)
Two Grids
38% Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
A Lot Bigger Interior Capacity
£1,057 More Expensive
600W Lower Total Power

AEG KP8404021 vs TriStar OV-1440

AEG KP8404021 vs TriStar OV-1440
AEG KP8404021 TriStar OV-1440
£ 749.00 £92.75
Better Timer
Bigger Oven Size
Higher Total Power
16L Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
£656 More Expensive
Three Months Older
Feedback