Close
Share on
Zanussi ZKG44500XA
Zanussi ZKG44500
5 Images

Loading image...

Zanussi ZKG44500XA Oven

£525.00
46L Electric 1 455mm Dec 2013
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity Oven Type Oven Height Release Date
Has a child lock
Quite low total oven power
ao £659.00 Go to Store
Next Domestic Appliances £670.00 Go to Store
Boots Kitchen Appliances £670.00 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 5 Stores | £525.00 - £670.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 27% (27%)

There was a cheaper price of £385.09 on eBay 43 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 65% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 35% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Ergonomics

Has a Child Lock

The ZKG44500 has a child lock, as do most of the other ovens that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Oven

Quite Low Total Oven Power

Across all the single ovens that came out around the same time as this oven the total oven powers range from 40W to 12,000W. With a total oven power of only 1,900 Watt, the Zanussi ZKG44500 has one of the lower total oven powers amongst ovens of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

One Oven

The number of ovens on the ZKG44500 is one. That's average compared to the other 1,037 single ovens that are a comparable age to this oven that we have assessed the number of ovens of.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative 1 ovens currently available including the CDA 6Q5SS (£469.00), the Smeg SFP4120 (£429.00), or the AEG KM8403101M (£445.00) which is cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was April 2017 when Zanussi released the ZKG44500.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers zanussi zkg44500xass, deals zkg44500xa
Barcodes 07332543268139, 07332543275953

Other Ovens to Consider

Faure FOP27008XK vs Zanussi ZKG44500

Faure FOP27008XK vs Zanussi ZKG44500
Faure FOP27008XK Zanussi ZKG44500
£ 409.49 £525.00
£116 Cheaper
Two Grids
Newer by Five Months
25% Higher Total Power
Taller

Miele H 6400 vs Zanussi ZKG44500

Miele H 6400 vs Zanussi ZKG44500
Miele H 6400 Zanussi ZKG44500
£ 1,899.00 £525.00
14% Higher Total Power
35mm Narrower
7% Bigger Primary Oven Capacity
A Bit Bigger Interior Capacity
£1,374 More Expensive
Older by One Month

Smeg SF4120MCN vs Zanussi ZKG44500

Smeg SF4120MCN vs Zanussi ZKG44500
Smeg SF4120MCN Zanussi ZKG44500
£ 449.00 £525.00
£76 Cheaper
Newer by Ten Months
A Lot Higher Total Power
100W Higher Grill Power Rating
Smaller Interior Capacity
6L Smaller Primary Oven Capacity
Feedback