Close
Share on
AOC AGON AG241QX
AOC AGON AG241QX
14 Images + 5 Videos

Loading image...

AOC AGON AG241QX PC Monitor

£316.98
23.8" 50000000:1 Sep 2016
Display Diagonal Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Built-In Speaker(s) Release Date £97.42 Electricity cost over 5 years
Good brand
Has a built-in USB hub
Just released eight months ago
Amazon UK £329.95 Go to Store
PC World Business £316.98 Go to Store
KSN Online £327.58 Go to Store
See All 8 Prices from 7 Stores | £316.98 - £377.25 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 45% (45%)

There was a cheaper price of £173.63 on Amazon UK 21 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 62% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 38% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Good Brand

Based on 5,597 user and expert reviews (including 599 verified purchases), AOC has good reviews for its LCD screens. AOC also has good reviews specifically for its medium monitors compared to other manufacturers. 96% of those that bought a AOC PC monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Just Released Eight Months Ago

As one of the newer flatpanel monitors, this AOC flatpanel monitor is likely to have better features.


Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The AGON AG241QX has a built-in USB hub, which is unusual. Most of the other recently released medium monitors do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Two HDMI Ports

The AOC AGON AG241QX is a two HDMI port flatpanel monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are OK

Based on typical usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the AGON AG241QX will cost £98 over 8 years to run, which is typical compared to the other 431 latest medium monitors.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The AGON AG241QX has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other flatpanel monitors that came out in the last year.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative PC displays with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including cheaper flatpanel monitors such as the Viewsonic VX2778-SMHD (£325.87).

Other LCD screens which also have a built-in speaker(s) that you might also want to look at include the Asus BE24AQLB-G, or the Philips 242B7QPTEB (£330).

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The AGON AG241QX has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other comparable spec flatpanel monitors that have been around for around the same time as this LCD screen also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Seven Cables Included

The AGON AG241QX has a greater number of cables included than most comparable spec PC displays that have been available for the last year. This PC display has an AC cables included, which is the most commonly found cables included found on PC screens that were released around the same time as this PC screen. The cables included "Audio (3.5mm)", "DVI", "DisplayPort", "HDMI", "USB" and "VGA" are also found on this LCD screen.

What does "cables included" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Has an HDCP

The AGON AG241QX has an HDCP. Most of the other medium monitors that have been available for the last year also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Narrow Viewing Angle, Vertical

The narrowest viewing angle, vertical of similar spec LCD screens that are a comparable age to this LCD screen is 50°, the widest is 180°, and the average viewing angle, vertical is 170°. The AOC AGON AG241QX has one of the narrower viewing angles, vertical (only 160 degrees) amongst medium monitors of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Narrow Viewing Angle, Horizontal

The average viewing angle, horizontal of similar spec PC monitors that have been on the market for a comparable time to this PC monitor is 170°. The AGON AG241QX has one of the narrower viewing angles, horizontal (only 170 degrees) amongst medium monitors of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Fast Response Time

With a response time of only 1 millisecond, the AGON AG241QX has one of the faster response times amongst medium monitors of this age. Medium monitors that have been available for a similar time to this flatpanel monitor have response times of between 1ms and 22ms.

What does "response time" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00685417715183, 04038986145862

AOC AGON AG241QX Review Sources

To prepare this AOC AGON AG241QX review we compared this PC monitor to 3,037 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 687,538 product attributes, 78,627 PC monitor reviews and 7,443,100 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Acer RT270bmid vs AOC AGON AG241QX

Acer RT270bmid vs AOC AGON AG241QX
Acer RT270bmid AOC AGON AG241QX
£ 189.97 £316.98
£127 Cheaper
Cheaper to Run by £41.27
Significantly Lighter
Higher RMS Rated Power
One Less HDMI Port
Vastly Slower Response Time

Philips 272B7QPTKEB vs AOC AGON AG241QX

Philips 272B7QPTKEB vs AOC AGON AG241QX
Philips 272B7QPTKEB AOC AGON AG241QX
£ 479.98 £316.98
£21.88 Cheaper to Run
One More DisplayPort
25% Higher RMS Rated Audio Power
20mm Higher Maximum Height Adjustment
£163 More Expensive
Three Less Upstream Ports

DELL U2717D vs AOC AGON AG241QX

DELL U2717D vs AOC AGON AG241QX
DELL U2717D AOC AGON AG241QX
£ 379.97 £316.98
Significantly Lower Power Consumption (off)
One More DisplayPort
£28.20 Cheaper to Run
Lighter
£63 More Expensive
Three Less Upstream Ports
Feedback