Close
Share on
AOC I2275PWQU
AOC I2275PWQU
2 Images

Loading image...

AOC I2275PWQU PC Monitor

£153.00
£144.97 £8.03 cheaper than 12 days ago
21.5" 1920 X 1080 50000000:1 LED Jun 2016
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £38.45 Electricity cost over 5 years
Very low running costs
Good brand
Has a built-in USB hub
Laptops Direct £144.97 Go to Store
Ebuyer £152.99 Go to Store
eBay £156.20 Go to Store
See All 13 Prices from 13 Stores | £144.97 - £179.16 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £8.03 (5%)

The price has dropped from £153 to £144.97 in the last 12 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 59% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 41% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Energy

Very Low Running Costs

The I2275PWQU is one of the most economic to run PC displays that have been on the market for the last year that we have assessed for running costs. Based on average usage levels and energy prices, we estimate the I2275PWQU will cost only £39 over 8 years to run.


Reviews

Good Brand

Based on 5,606 owner and expert reviews (including 610 verified purchases), AOC has good reviews for its PC displays. AOC also has good reviews specifically for its medium monitors compared to other brands. 96% of those that bought a AOC LCD screen would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The I2275PWQU has a built-in USB hub, which is unusual. Most of the other medium monitors that have been around for a comparable time to this PC screen do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Eleven Months Ago

It was June 2016 when AOC released the I2275PWQU.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The I2275PWQU has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other medium monitors that came out around the same time as this PC display also have a built-in speaker(s).

It may also be worth considering one of the other PC monitors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including the LG 24MT48S (£149.99) which has better reviews.

We compared this flatpanel monitor to all the other PC displays with a built-in speaker(s) and we think the Philips 246E7QDAB (£149.94), or the Acer R241Ywmid (£149.98) are also worth considering.

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This LCD screen has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is typical of many medium monitors that were launched around the same time as it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The AOC I2275PWQU has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other comparable spec PC displays that have been around for around the same time as this PC monitor also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Six Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the I2275PWQU is more than most medium monitors that came out around the same time as it. This LCD screen has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on medium monitors that have been on the market for around the same time as this LCD screen. The cables included "Audio (3.5mm)", "DVI", "DisplayPort", "USB" and "VGA" are also found on this PC screen.

What does "cables included" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers aoc i2275pwqu, aoc 1920x1080
Barcodes 04038986125857

AOC I2275PWQU Review Sources

To prepare this AOC I2275PWQU review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 691,708 product attributes, 78,213 PC monitor reviews and 8,104,600 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Asus MG28UQ

Asus
MG28UQ

£ 422.99
Three times faster response time
Three HDMI ports
2W higher RMS rated audio power
£278 More Expensive
Philips 272B7QPTKEB

Philips
272B7QPTKEB

£ 479.99
2W higher RMS rated audio power
One more DisplayPort
A lot brighter display brightness
£335 More Expensive
DELL UZ2315H

DELL
UZ2315H

£ 149.00
67% higher RMS rated power
One more HDMI ports quantity
Brighter display brightness
£4 More Expensive
Acer CB280HK

Acer
CB280HK

£ 329.99
3ms faster response time
Lower power consumption (off)
24% bigger display diagonal
£185 More Expensive
Benq Zowie XL2430

Benq
Zowie XL2430

£ 345.89
Faster response time
One more HDMI port
29% brighter display brightness
£201 More Expensive
Asus VG245H

Asus
VG245H

£ 180.48
3x faster response time
Higher RMS rated audio power
One more HDMI port
£36 More Expensive
Feedback