Close
Share on
AOC I2781FH
AOC I2781FH
13 Images + 3 Videos

Loading image...

AOC I2781FH PC Monitor

£181.32
27" 1920 X 1080 50000000:1 LCD Oct 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £82.04 Electricity cost over 5 years
Three industry awards
Has a stand included
Does not have a built-in USB hub
8 Reviews + 3 Awards
pcelite.pl Recommended kitguru.net Worth Buying goldfries.com Recommended Hardware
Amazon UK £184.98 Go to Store
Ebuyer £193.78 Go to Store
Misco £194.34 Go to Store
See All 24 Prices from 19 Stores | £181.32 - £273.46 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 12% (12%)

There was a cheaper price of £159.99 on Amazon UK 45 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 67% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 33% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Three Industry Awards

This flatpanel monitor was given a "Recommended" award by both review sites Goldfries.com and Pcelite.pl, both of which wrote that this PC screen was good.

The editor of one more expert review site wrote that this LCD screen was good. This PC display received a "Worth Buying" award from Kitguru.net.

Good Expert Reviews

On average, based on three expert reviews from sites including goldfries.com, kitguru.net and gadgetspeak.com the average expert rating of this medium monitor is 85%.

AOC Has Good PC Display Reviews

Based on 5,606 expert and user reviews (including 610 verified purchases), AOC has good ratings for its flatpanel monitors. AOC also has good ratings specifically within its medium monitors range compared to other manufacturers. 96% of those that bought a AOC PC monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Packaging Content

Has a Stand Included

The I2781FH has a stand included. Most of the other PC monitors that have been around for a similar time to this PC screen also have a stand included.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are Average

The I2781FH is typical compared to the other 648 PC monitors of a similar type and age that we have analysed for running costs. Based on typical energy prices, we estimate the I2781FH will cost £83 over 8 years to run.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was October 2015 when AOC released the I2781FH.


Design

Quality Product

Two owners thought this PC monitor was good quality. Kitguru.net mentioned “Bright and crisp picture quality that even beats more expensive screens in testing” and rated the product 80 out of 100. They also wrote “Quality Product” in their review.


Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a Built-In USB Hub

Like most of the other medium monitors that have been on the market for a comparable time to this PC display, the AOC I2781FH does not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Headphone Out

The I2781FH has a headphone out, as do most of the other flatpanel monitors of a comparable type and age to this flatpanel monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This flatpanel monitor has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is typical of many LCD screens that have been around for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

At 178 degrees, the I2781FH has a fairly wide viewing angle, vertical compared to most of the other flatpanel monitors of this age and type. The average viewing angle, vertical of similar spec PC monitors that have been available for around the same time as this PC monitor is 170°, and the viewing angles, vertical range from 50° to 180°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

Across all the PC displays of this age and spec the viewing angles, horizontal range from 80° to 180°, and the average viewing angle, horizontal is 170°. With a viewing angle, horizontal of 178 degrees, the I2781FH has a fairly wide viewing angle, horizontal compared to most of the other LCD screens that are a similar age to this PC display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The I2781FH has an HDCP. Most of the other PC screens of a similar type and age to this flatpanel monitor also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Fast Response Time

With a response time of only 4 milliseconds, the AOC I2781FH has one of the faster response times amongst medium monitors of this age. The response times of medium monitors that have been on the market for more than a year range from 1ms to 25ms.

What does "response time" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The I2781FH has an Energy Star certified, as do most of the other medium monitors that are a comparable age to this PC screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers asrockasusantecarcticb i2781fh, aoc international i2781fh, aoc 541x403x150, aoc 608x187x481, aoc i2781fh27, aoc 1920x1080, aoc n159156w, acme i2781fh, aoc 250cdm2
Barcodes 00685417712281, 04038986185615, 05057103020706

AOC I2781FH Review Sources

To prepare this AOC I2781FH review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 687,657 product attributes, 78,608 PC monitor reviews and 7,539,100 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

AOC U2879VF vs AOC I2781FH

AOC U2879VF vs AOC I2781FH
AOC U2879VF AOC I2781FH
£ 297.98 £181.32
One More Awards
3x Faster Response Time
1,056.93M More Display Colour Count
Hugely Better User Reviews
£117 More Expensive
£87.17 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years

Asus PG278Q vs AOC I2781FH

Asus PG278Q vs AOC I2781FH
Asus PG278Q AOC I2781FH
£ 539.99 £181.32
Thirty-Four More Awards
Three Times Faster Response Time
Expert Reviews Are Appreciably Better
Appreciably Better Review from Kitguru.net
£359 More Expensive
A Lot Higher Power Consumption When Off

AOC G2460PF vs AOC I2781FH

AOC G2460PF vs AOC I2781FH
AOC G2460PF AOC I2781FH
£ 189.99 £181.32
One More Awards
Faster Response Time
Cheaper to Run by £14.45
37% Lower Power Consumption When Off
£9 More Expensive
96.38mm Deeper Depth With Stand
Feedback