Close
Share on
Asus BE239QLB
Asus BE239QLB
9 Images

Loading image...

Asus BE239QLB PC Monitor

£202.36
£169.99 £32.37 cheaper than 26 days ago
23" 1920 X 1080 LED Sep 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Display Built-In Speaker(s) Release Date £56.40 Electricity cost over 5 years
Asus has good reviews for its PC displays
Easy to use
A bit expensive
Ebuyer £179.99 Go to Store
Amazon UK £200.92 Go to Store
eBay £214.53 Go to Store
See All 10 Prices from 10 Stores | £169.99 - £224.97 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £32.37 (16%)

The price has dropped from £202.36 to £169.99 in the last 26 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 68% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 32% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

A Bit Expensive

One Asus BE239QLB owner who bought this PC monitor thought it was not good value for money. Mr. John L. Ashdown mentioned in his review of the Asus BE239QLB on Amazon in November “Ease of use justify the higher price compared to some other brands”.


Energy

Running Costs Are OK

The BE239QLB has an average running cost of £57 over 8 years based on typical energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 648 comparable spec LCD screens that have been on the market for more than a year.


Reviews

Asus Has Good Reviews for Its PC Displays

Based on 17,105 owner and expert reviews (including 2,837 verified purchases), Asus has good reviews for its flatpanel monitors. Asus also has good reviews specifically for its medium monitors compared to other manufacturers. 96% of those that bought a Asus PC screen would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Design

Easy to Use

One customer concluded that the product was easy to use.


Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The BE239QLB has a built-in USB hub, unlike most of the other PC displays of this spec and age which do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

Asus released the BE239QLB in September 2015.


Packaging Content

Has a Stand Included

The BE239QLB has a stand included, as do most of the other PC monitors of a comparable age and type to this LCD screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has Four Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the Asus BE239QLB is more than most flatpanel monitors of a comparable age and spec to it. This flatpanel monitor has an AC cables included, which is the most commonly found cables included found on medium monitors that are a comparable age to this PC display. The cables included "Audio (3.5mm)", "USB" and "VGA" are also found on this LCD screen.

What does "cables included" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The BE239QLB has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other PC screens of a similar spec and age to this PC screen also have a built-in speaker(s).

We compared all the other PC displays with a built-in speaker(s) to this LCD screen and we think the Acer K272HU (£197.10), and the Asus VP278H (£138.60) both of which are cheaper; or the iiyama GE2788HS (£178.06) which has better reviews are also worth considering.

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This LCD screen has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most frequently found display resolution on medium monitors that have been available for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

Across all the PC screens that were released more than a year ago the viewing angles, vertical range from 50° to 180°, and the average viewing angle, vertical is 170°. With a viewing angle, vertical of 178 degrees, the Asus BE239QLB has a fairly wide viewing angle, vertical compared to most of the other medium monitors that are a similar age to this flatpanel monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

At 178 degrees, the BE239QLB has a fairly wide viewing angle, horizontal compared to most of the other medium monitors that have been available for more than a year. The narrowest viewing angle, horizontal of similar spec flatpanel monitors that were launched around the same time as this PC monitor is 80° and the widest is 180°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The Asus BE239QLB has an HDCP, as do most of the other similar spec flatpanel monitors that have been around for a comparable time to this LCD screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The BE239QLB has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other PC monitors that came out more than a year ago also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers asus 90lm01w0b01370, asus be239qlb23, asus 1920x1080, asus 250cdm2
Barcodes 04053162959828, 04712900113983

Asus BE239QLB Review Sources

To prepare this Asus BE239QLB review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 691,904 product attributes, 78,839 PC monitor reviews and 7,829,100 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL P2416D

DELL
P2416D

£ 219.00
Better HD type
Twice the resolution
1440p video mode
£49 More Expensive
DELL UP2715K

DELL
UP2715K

£ 899.00
Vastly more display colour count
Higher RMS rated audio power
Significantly higher maximum height adjustment
£729 More Expensive
DELL U2713H

DELL
U2713H

£ 349.00
1,056.93M more display colour count
Five USB 2.0 ports
Two DisplayPorts
£179 More Expensive
DELL U2413

DELL
U2413

£ 199.00
1,056.93M more display colour count
1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) graphics resolutions
1920 x 1200 pixels display resolution
£29 More Expensive
HP DreamColor Z24x

HP
DreamColor Z24x

£ 367.10
1,053.23M more display colour count
1920 x 1200 pixels display resolution
Two DisplayPorts
£197 More Expensive
HP Z Display Z24

HP
Z Display Z24

£ 0.00
Five USB 2.0 ports
Two DisplayPorts
Two more USB Type-A downstream ports
A lot slower response time
Feedback