Close
Share on
Benq EW2775ZH
Benq EW2775ZH
11 Images + 4 Videos

Loading image...

Benq EW2775ZH PC Monitor

£176.53
27" 1920 X 1080 20000000:1 LED Jun 2016
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £107.68 Electricity cost over 5 years
Average expert reviews
Does not have a built-in USB hub
Running costs are very high
9 Reviews
Amazon UK £177.30 Go to Store
eBay £208.40 Go to Store
PC World Business £176.53 Go to Store
See All 27 Prices from 22 Stores | £176.53 - £263.51 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £24.15 (14%)

There was a cheaper price of £152.38 at PC World Business 77 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 42% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 58% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Average Expert Reviews

Three experts from sites including XSreviews.co.uk, gadgetspeak.com and pcauthority.com.au have rated this Benq PC display on average 69 out of 100.

Benq Has Excellent Reviews for Its PC Screens

Based on 10,044 owner and expert reviews (including 862 verified purchases), Benq has excellent ratings for its PC monitors. Benq also has excellent ratings specifically for its medium monitors compared to other manufacturers. 96% of those that bought a Benq PC display would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Released Eleven Months Ago

It was June 2016 when Benq released the EW2775ZH.


Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a Built-In USB Hub

The Benq EW2775ZH does not have a built-in USB hub. Most of the other flatpanel monitors that have been on the market for around the same time as this PC monitor also do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Two HDMI Ports

Most medium monitors that came out around the same time as this flatpanel monitor have between one and two HDMI ports, including the EW2775ZH which has two HDMI ports.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are Very High

Based on typical usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the 8 year running cost of the EW2775ZH is £108, which is in the most expensive 19% of all 414 new comparable spec PC monitors.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Benq EW2775ZH has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other LCD screens that have been available for around the same time as this PC display.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the alternative PC monitors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including because of their better review scores, the 24MT48DG-BZ (£174.31), or the 24MT41DW (£174.31) both from LG or the Asus VN279 (£171.13).

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This flatpanel monitor has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most frequently found display resolution on recently released medium monitors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The EW2775ZH has an HDCP. Most of the other recently released similar spec PC displays also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The EW2775ZH has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other comparable spec flatpanel monitors that have been available for a similar time to this flatpanel monitor also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers 9hleelbqbe 1920x10804msvga2xhdmi, 9hleelbqbe ew2775zh, info 1920x10804ms, benq 1920x1080, benq p239873p, benq cg1lzs00, benq ew2775zh, benq cg1lza00, info ew2775zh, benq amvae2e, benq 300cdm2
Barcodes 04718755061721, 05057103113033

Benq EW2775ZH Review Sources

To prepare this Benq EW2775ZH review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 692,351 product attributes, 78,668 PC monitor reviews and 7,521,600 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Asus PA329Q vs Benq EW2775ZH

Asus PA329Q vs Benq EW2775ZH
Asus PA329Q Benq EW2775ZH
£ 1,095.87 £176.53
Four HDMI Ports
A Lot Higher RMS Rated Audio Power
12.78cm Bigger Display Diagonal
Bigger Viewable Width
£919 More Expensive
More Expensive to Run Over Five Years by 229%

Fujitsu B22T-7 Pro vs Benq EW2775ZH

Fujitsu B22T-7 Pro vs Benq EW2775ZH
Fujitsu B22T-7 Pro Benq EW2775ZH
£ 199.29 £176.53
119.9mm Shallower
Significantly Lower Power Consumption When Off
Shorter
£32.05 Cheaper to Run
£23 More Expensive
One Less HDMI Port

Benq PV3200PT vs Benq EW2775ZH

Benq PV3200PT vs Benq EW2775ZH
Benq PV3200PT Benq EW2775ZH
£ 999.00 £176.53
Two Times Shallower
A Lot Larger Color Gamut
16% Bigger Viewable Width
Bigger Viewable Height
£822 More Expensive
One Less HDMI Port
Feedback