Share on
Benq SW2700PT
Benq SW2700PT
36 Images + 9 Videos

Loading image...

Benq SW2700PT PC Monitor

27" 20000000:1 LCD Jul 2015
Display Diagonal Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Card Reader Integrated Release Date £96.65 Electricity cost over 5 years
Fifteen industry awards
A top selling product
Nice design
51 Reviews + 15 Awards Recommended Hardware PC Mag Editor's Choice Outstanding Ephotozine Highly Recommended
Ebuyer £569.99 Go to Store
Wex Photographic £579.00 Go to Store
Amazon UK £588.44 Go to Store
See All 29 Prices from 25 Stores | £569.99 - £804.98 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product


Fifteen Industry Awards

Experts rave about this PC screen and have given it fifteen awards.

This LCD screen was given a "Recommended" award by websites,,, and all of whom decided that this PC display was good.

This PC screen was given an "Editor's Choice" award by websites PC Mag, and all of whom decided that this LCD screen was excellent.

The editor of websites Ephotozine wrote that this PC display was very good and gave it their "Highly Recommended" award.

The editors of three more expert review sites all decided that this medium monitor was good. and both gave this PC screen an "Excellent" award and it received a "Good" award from

This PC display received a "Good Product" award from, gave it an "Outstanding" award and gave it an "Upper Class" award.

Expert Reviews Are Excellent

The average expert rating of this Benq PC monitor is 90 out of 100 based on eight expert reviews from sites including Ephotozine, PC Mag, and This puts this flatpanel monitor in the top 16% of all the PC screens of this spec and age when ranked by average expert review score.

Owner Reviews Are Good

Based on 36 owner reviews this flatpanel monitor has an average owner rating of 80 out of 100.

Benq Has Excellent Flatpanel Monitor Reviews

Based on 10,044 expert and owner reviews (including 862 verified purchases), Benq has excellent ratings for its PC monitors. Benq also has excellent ratings specifically for its medium monitors compared to other brands. 96% of those that bought a Benq PC display would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.

Chart Hide Chart


A Top Selling Product

The SW2700PT is one the top selling PC monitor currently available for purchase according to sales data from Amazon.

Released Over a Year Ago

It was July 2015 when Benq released the SW2700PT.


Price Has Gone Up by £1.97 (0%)

There was a cheaper price of £568.02 on eBay 37 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 53% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 47% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Good Value for Money

Five Benq SW2700PT owners who reviewed this PC monitor agreed that it was good value for money. said “Referencelevel accuracy, no calibration required, excellent light hood included, premium build quality, bright sharp AHVA panel, slick OSD controller, great value” in their Benq SW2700PT review. wrote “Decent price point” nonetheless they only gave it a score of 19.1 out of 100. In April last year expert review site wrote “The monitor is affordable and comfortable to use, designed with users' health in mind” in their review of the Benq SW2700PT.

One customer mentioned in their reviews that it was expensive. Amazon Customer wrote two years ago “The colour is certainly much superior to what my (expensive”.

Read more Less

Not Cheap

We think this PC display looks expensive compared to other medium monitors that have been on the market for more than a year. The cheapeast LCD screen of this spec and age that we found costs £50 and the most expensive costs £3,769.


Good Features

Two people mentioned in their reviews that this PC monitor had good features. Pc Mag wrote on PC Mag “Strong feature set” in their review of the Benq SW2700PT. Two years ago said “While other monitors are content to offer features like one-millisecond response times”.

Weight & Dimensions


One Benq SW2700PT reviewer who purchased the product reckoned that it was thick. said “Broad color gamut coverage” in their review of the Benq SW2700PT.


Nice Design

Two Benq SW2700PT reviewers who purchased it considered that it was good looking. Expert review site wrote in their review of this PC monitor “It's got a beautiful backplate, awesome looking RGB LED cooling system tha”. Brian Homer gave it a score of 8 stars and he mentioned “Wow just plugged it in - its beautiful! Almost bought a new Mac” in his review of the Benq SW2700PT.

Easy to Use the Menus

Two customers who purchased the Benq SW2700PT thought it was easy to use the menus. Pc Mag mentioned on PC Mag in April last year “Extensive image settings” in their review of the Benq SW2700PT nonetheless they only gave the Benq SW2700PT a score of 1 stars. Two years ago Matt J wrote in his review of this PC monitor on Amazon “The calibration makes virtually no difference to the output so the standard settings are damn good out of the box”.

One customer wrote that it was easy to use.

Read more Less

Good Product Quality

Three customers said in their reviews that it was good quality. said “The BenQ SW2700PT comes in just above that with the most accurate color we've ever seen, high contrast, solid build quality and a wide gamut option” and gave it a score of 4 stars.

Strong and Durable

Four Benq SW2700PT owners wrote that this PC monitor was well made. Expert website wrote “A solid performing monitor that's hard to beat when it comes to colour vibrancy”. One customer wrote in their reviews that the Benq SW2700PT was strong and durable. wrote “Sturdy, versatile stand”.

Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The Benq SW2700PT has a built-in USB hub, unlike most of the other PC displays of this age and spec which do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Headphone Out

The SW2700PT has a headphone out, as do most of the other PC displays of a comparable age and spec to this PC display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit


Average Running Costs

The SW2700PT is typical compared to the other 648 PC monitors of a comparable age and type that we have assessed for 8 year running costs. Based on average energy prices, we estimate the 8 year running cost of the SW2700PT is £97.


Has a Card Reader Integrated

The SW2700PT has a card reader integrated. Most of the other comparable spec PC displays that have been around for around the same time as this PC display do not have a card reader integrated.

What is a card reader integrated? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit


Quite Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

With a viewing angle, horizontal of 178 degrees, the SW2700PT has one of the wider viewing angles, horizontal amongst medium monitors of this age. The viewing angles, horizontal of PC displays that came out around the same time as this PC display range from 80° to 180°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

When compared to other flatpanel monitors that came out around the same time as this PC monitor that we have assessed the viewing angle, vertical of, the Benq SW2700PT's viewing angle, vertical of 178 degrees is one of the widest. Across all the flatpanel monitors of a similar type and age to this PC display the viewing angles, vertical range from 50° to 180°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The SW2700PT has an HDCP. Most of the other PC screens of a similar spec and age to this PC display also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit


Has an Energy Star Certified

The SW2700PT has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other LCD screens of this spec and age also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Good Colour Saturation

One customer considered that the Benq SW2700PT had good colour saturation. mentioned “Vibrant colours” in their review of the Benq SW2700PT. One customer who purchased the product thought it had a good contrast ratio. said “Good contrast ratio” in their review of this PC monitor but despite that they gave the product a rating of 14 out of 100.

One person who reviewed it said that it had good picture quality. Expert website wrote in their Benq SW2700PT review “In the later half of last year I reviewed Eizo's brand new, superb CG-318 4k Resolution Graphics Display for Photographers” and gave the product a rating of 5 stars.

Read more Less

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00840046032890, 04718755059551

Benq SW2700PT Review Sources

To prepare this Benq SW2700PT review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 687,657 product attributes, 78,608 PC monitor reviews and 7,539,100 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL U2414H vs Benq SW2700PT

DELL U2414H vs Benq SW2700PT
DELL U2414H Benq SW2700PT
£ 159.00 £569.99
£411 Cheaper
Cheaper to Run by £30.13
165.8mm Shallower
2x Lighter
Less Display Colour Count
Three Less Awards

DELL U2713H vs Benq SW2700PT

DELL U2713H vs Benq SW2700PT
DELL U2713H Benq SW2700PT
£ 349.00 £569.99
£221 Cheaper
Eight More Awards
LED Display
Hugely Shallower Depth With Stand
Lower Contrast Ratio
Only Full HD HD Type

Benq XL2430 vs Benq SW2700PT

Benq XL2430 vs Benq SW2700PT
Benq XL2430 Benq SW2700PT
£ 259.98 £569.99
£310 Cheaper
One More Awards
Four Times Faster Response Time
Only 1, 3 USB Type-A Downstream Port
Significantly Less Display Colour Count