Close
Share on
DELL E1914H
DELL E1914H
+ 6 Videos

Loading image...

DELL E1914H PC Monitor

£165.40
£70.16 £95.24 cheaper than 74 days ago
19" 1366 X 768 May 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Release Date
Owner reviews are average
Good product quality
14% price increase
9 Reviews
eBay £70.16 Go to Store
RefurbNet £81.47 Go to Store
Carbon8 £84.44 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 5 Stores | £70.16 - £166.65 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Owner Reviews Are Average

People who bought this DELL PC display rated this PC screen 78% on average. 100% of those asked said they would recommend buying it to others.

Good Brand

We checked 6,246 expert and user reviews (including 20 verified purchases) for DELL flatpanel monitors and found that on average DELL has good ratings. We also found that DELL has good ratings specifically for its small monitors. 100% of those that bought a DELL PC display would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Price

Price Has Gone Down by £95.24 (58%)

The price has dropped from £160.24 to £70.16 in the last 74 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 80% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 20% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Reasonably Priced

One customer who reviewed it concluded that it was good value for money. Snc said on Amazon “Good quality and value” and gave it a rating of 6 stars.


Design

Good Product Quality

One owner who reviewed it concluded that it was good quality.

Easy to Use

One customer considered that the DELL E1914H was easy to use. Bhphotovideo.com said three years ago “Easy To Use” in their review of this PC monitor. One customer who purchased it thought it was easy to setup.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This small monitor has been on the market since April 2017.


Display

Only 1366 X 768 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the DELL E1914H is 1366 x 768 pixels. That's 20% less display resolution than the most common display resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels. Across all flatpanel monitors that were released around the same time as this LCD screen the display resolution ranges from 1024 x 768 pixels to 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

DELL E1914H Review Sources

To prepare this DELL E1914H review we compared this PC monitor to 3,037 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 687,538 product attributes, 78,627 PC monitor reviews and 7,443,100 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Philips 203V5 vs DELL E1914H

Philips 203V5 vs DELL E1914H
Philips 203V5 DELL E1914H
£ 64.98 £70.16
£5 Cheaper
A Bit Better User Reviews
3% Bigger Display Diagonal
Older by One Month

DELL E1715S vs DELL E1914H

DELL E1715S vs DELL E1914H
DELL E1715S DELL E1914H
£ 47.94 £70.16
£22 Cheaper
User Reviews Are Appreciably Better
More Popular
12% Smaller Display Diagonal

DELL E1916H vs DELL E1914H

DELL E1916H vs DELL E1914H
DELL E1916H DELL E1914H
£ 46.77 £70.16
£23 Cheaper
User Reviews Are Vastly Better
More Popular
0.5" Smaller Display Diagonal
Feedback