Close
Share on
DELL P1913 19
DELL P1913 19

Loading image...

DELL P1913 19 PC Monitor

£95.00
£54.99 £40.01 cheaper than 55 days ago
19" 1440 X 900 2000000:1 LED Feb 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £45.13 Electricity cost over 5 years
Good brand
Has a built-in USB hub
Does not have a built-in speaker(s)
eBay £54.99 Go to Store
RefurbNet £132.59 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 3 Stores | £54.99 - £132.59 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £40.01 (42%)

The price has dropped from £95 to £54.99 in the last 55 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 76% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 24% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Good Brand

Based on 6,247 owner and expert reviews (including 19 verified purchases), DELL has good ratings for its PC screens. DELL also has good ratings specifically for its small monitors. 100% of those that bought a DELL PC monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Energy

Running Costs Are OK

The P1913 19 has an average 8 year running cost of £46 based on typical energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 267 PC monitors of this age and type.


Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The P1913 19 has a built-in USB hub, unlike most of the other small monitors that came out more than two years ago which do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

DELL released the P1913 19 in February 2015.


Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

Like most of the other small monitors that came out more than two years ago, the P1913 19 does not have a built-in speaker(s).

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

1440 X 900 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the DELL P1913 19 is 1440 x 900 pixels. That's 1% less display resolution than the most frequently found display resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The P1913 19 has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other PC monitors of a similar type and age to this PC display also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has One Cables Included

The DELL P1913 19 has a greater number of cables included than most small monitors that have been on the market for a comparable time to it. The most frequently found cables included is VGA, but this cables included is not found on this DELL PC display. The cables included AC are also found on this DELL PC screen.

What does "cables included" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers hewlett packard a2de390aio19mi71yr, hewlett packard a1de390aio19mi71yr, dell 1440x900, dell p1913sb, dell p1913sf, dell p1913b, dell p1913t, dell rwk6n

DELL P1913 19 Review Sources

To prepare this DELL P1913 19 review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 692,351 product attributes, 78,668 PC monitor reviews and 7,521,600 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL UZ2315H

DELL
UZ2315H

£ 149.00
Hugely better user reviews
One more USB Type-A downstream port
A lot shallower
£94 More Expensive
DELL S2715H

DELL
S2715H

£ 190.80
Higher contrast ratio
Twice the display resolution
31% bigger display diagonal
£136 More Expensive
User reviews are significantly better
Three USB Type-A downstream ports
4" bigger screen size
£45 More Expensive
HP P202

HP
P202

£ 63.79
Vastly lower maximum power consumption
Newer by three months
11% shallower
£9 More Expensive
User reviews are vastly better
Five months newer
24% shallower
£32 More Expensive
LG 34UC97

LG
34UC97

£ 719.99
More display colour count
User reviews are hugely better
38.36cm bigger display diagonal
£665 More Expensive
Feedback