Close
Share on
DELL SE2416H
DELL SE2416H
27 Images + 5 Videos

Loading image...

DELL SE2416H PC Monitor

£129.99
£72.00 £57.99 cheaper than 2 days ago
24" 1920 X 1080 8000000:1 LED Oct 2015
C
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £52.82 Electricity cost over 5 years
Low running costs
DELL has good LCD screen reviews
Has a stand included
eBay £72.00 Go to Store
Ebuyer £132.99 Go to Store
BT Shop £133.72 Go to Store
See All 25 Prices from 23 Stores | £72.00 - £234.79 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Energy

Low Running Costs

Whilst this PC screen has an energy efficiency rating of C, the average 8 year running cost of the SE2416H is only £53 based on average energy prices, which makes it one of the cheaper to run LCD screens of this age and spec.


Reviews

DELL Has Good LCD Screen Reviews

Based on 6,246 expert and owner reviews (including 1,109 verified purchases), DELL has good reviews for its PC screens. DELL also has good reviews specifically for its medium monitors compared to other manufacturers. 93% of those that bought a DELL PC monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Packaging Content

Has a Stand Included

The DELL SE2416H has a stand included, as do most of the other PC monitors of a similar age and spec to this PC screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has Two Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the SE2416H is more than most similar spec LCD screens that were released around the same time as it. This PC display has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on LCD screens of a similar age and type to this PC screen. The cables included "VGA" is also found on this flatpanel monitor.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

The average viewing angle, vertical of similar spec PC monitors that have been on the market for around the same time as this PC display is 170°. The SE2416H has a quite wide viewing angle, vertical (178 degrees) compared to most of the other LCD screens of a similar spec and age to this PC display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

The viewing angles, horizontal of LCD screens of a comparable age and spec to this PC monitor range from 80° to 180°. With a viewing angle, horizontal of 178 degrees, the SE2416H has one of the wider viewing angles, horizontal amongst medium monitors of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This PC screen has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most commonly found display resolution on PC displays of a similar age and type to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other Features

Has an HDMI

The SE2416H has an HDMI, as do most of the other PC monitors of a similar spec and age to this PC display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The SE2416H has an Energy Star certified, as do most of the other medium monitors that have been on the market for around the same time as this LCD screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £57.99 (45%)

The price has dropped from £129.99 to £72 in the last 2 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 85% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 15% chance that the price will actually go down further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when DELL released the SE2416H.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers dell 1920x1080, dell 210afzi1, dell cn026w6j, dell p231551p, dell 250cdm2, dell se2416h, code se2416h, dell p7ht8
Barcodes 04053162968875, 05054629886960, 05397063622078, 05711783405443

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL U2413 vs DELL SE2416H

DELL U2413 vs DELL SE2416H
DELL U2413 DELL SE2416H
£ 199.00 £72.00
1,056.93M More Display Colour Count
1920 X 1200 (WUXGA) Graphics Resolutions
1920 X 1200 Pixels Display Resolution
A Lot Larger Color Gamut
£127 More Expensive
£65.32 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years

DELL UP2715K vs DELL SE2416H

DELL UP2715K vs DELL SE2416H
DELL UP2715K DELL SE2416H
£ 899.00 £72.00
Significantly More Display Colour Count
29% Brighter Display Brightness
16% Larger Color Gamut
15% Shallower
£827 More Expensive
Higher Running Costs Over Five Years by £133.67

Eizo FlexScan EV2750 vs DELL SE2416H

Eizo FlexScan EV2750 vs DELL SE2416H
Eizo FlexScan EV2750 DELL SE2416H
£ 191.89 £72.00
29% Brighter Display Brightness
Lighter
1ms Faster Response Time
Shallower
£120 More Expensive
Higher Maximum Power Consumption
Feedback