Close
Share on
DELL UP2516D
DELL UP2516D
43 Images + 13 Videos

Loading image...

DELL UP2516D PC Monitor

£329.97
25" 2000:1 LED Flat Nov 2015
Display Diagonal Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Screen Shape Release Date £116.91 Electricity cost over 5 years
One industry award
Popular choice
Easy to use
6 Reviews + 1 Award
chip.com.my Outstanding
Appliances Direct £329.97 Go to Store
Amazon UK £355.00 Go to Store
Ebuyer £400.98 Go to Store
See All 21 Prices from 20 Stores | £329.97 - £625.04 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

One Industry Award

This PC display received an "Outstanding" award from Chip.com.my.

Good Brand

We checked 6,246 expert and user reviews (including 1,109 verified purchases) for DELL PC monitors and found that on average DELL has good reviews. We also found that DELL has good reviews specifically within its medium monitors range. 93% of those that bought a DELL PC display would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Popular Choice

The UP2516D is one the best selling PC screen currently available for purchase.

Released Over a Year Ago

DELL released the UP2516D in April 2017.


Price

Price Has Gone Up by 21% (21%)

There was a cheaper price of £190.80 at ITC Sales 57 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 84% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 16% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Reasonably Priced

Two customers who reviewed it considered that it was good value for money. Ronlh said “I bought the monitor directly from Dell in a special deal to replace my Dell Ultrasharp U2412M which I thought was excellent as well.” in their review of this PC monitor. Bigred mentioned “Absolute gem of a monitor at a great price point” .

Not Cheap

We think this PC monitor looks expensive compared to other medium monitors that came out more than a year ago. The price range of medium monitors that came out more than a year ago is from £50 to £3,769.


Design

Easy to Use

Two people who reviewed it thought it was easy to assemble.

Nice Design

Two customers concluded that it was good looking. Marilyn Taylor rated the product the highest possible rating of 5 stars and she wrote on Amazon “A beautiful monitor, easy to put together” in her review of this PC monitor.


Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The DELL UP2516D has a built-in USB hub, which is unusual. Most of the other comparable spec flatpanel monitors that have been around for more than a year do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Two HDMI Ports

The DELL UP2516D is a two HDMI port LCD screen. Most of the other medium monitors that were released more than a year ago have between one and three HDMI ports.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Stand Included

The UP2516D has a stand included, as do most of the other PC displays of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Has Two Cables Included

The UP2516D has a greater number of cables included than most PC displays of a similar age and spec to it. The most frequently found cables included is AC, but this cables included is not found on this flatpanel monitor. The cables included Mini DisplayPort and USB are also found on this LCD screen.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

The UP2516D does not have a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other PC displays that have been available for more than a year do have a built-in speaker(s).

It is worth considering other PC monitors which also have a built-in speaker(s) including the Philips 240B4 (£268.80), the LG 24MT58DF (£273.06), or the Wortmann AG TERRA 2446W (£261.17) which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are Very High

The average running cost of the UP2516D is £117 over 8 years based on average energy prices and usage levels, which makes it one of the least economic to run medium monitors that have been available for more than a year.


Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The UP2516D has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other LCD screens of a comparable type and age to this PC screen also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Fairly Slow Response Time

The response times of flatpanel monitors of this age and type range from 1ms to 25ms. With a response time of 6 milliseconds, the UP2516D has a quite slow response time compared to most of the other PC screens that were released one year ago.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00700461510871, 00884116193265, 04053162982512, 05397063622061, 07612392305507

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL U2713H vs DELL UP2516D

DELL U2713H vs DELL UP2516D
DELL U2713H DELL UP2516D
£ 349.00 £329.97
Thirteen More Awards
Higher Contrast Ratio
Lower Power Consumption When in PowerSave Mode
Two DisplayPorts
£19 More Expensive
One Less HDMI Port

Benq SW2700PT vs DELL UP2516D

Benq SW2700PT vs DELL UP2516D
Benq SW2700PT DELL UP2516D
£ 569.99 £329.97
Five More Awards
37.5W Lower Power Consumption When in PowerSave Mode
£15.13 Cheaper to Run
1ms Faster Response Time
£240 More Expensive
Only Three USB 3.0 Ports

DELL E1715S vs DELL UP2516D

DELL E1715S vs DELL UP2516D
DELL E1715S DELL UP2516D
£ 47.94 £329.97
£282 Cheaper
72% Cheaper to Run
2kg Lighter
52% Narrower
Less Display Colour Count
Smaller Screen Size
Feedback