Close
Share on
Hanns.G HE195ANB
Hanns.G HE195
6 Images

Loading image...

Hanns.G HE195ANB PC Monitor

£74.94
£54.99 £19.95 cheaper than 16 days ago
18.5" 1366 X 768 40000000:1 LED Aug 2012
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £58.96 Electricity cost over 5 years
Hanns.G has good reviews for its flatpanel monitors
Has a built-in speaker(s)
Has an Energy Star certified
Ebuyer Business £59.99 Go to Store
eBay £60.00 Go to Store
Ebuyer £67.97 Go to Store
See All 16 Prices from 10 Stores | £54.99 - £130.97 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £19.95 (27%)

The price has dropped from £74.94 to £54.99 in the last 16 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 90% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 10% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Energy

OK Running Costs

The HE195 is typical compared to the other 266 LCD screens of a similar age and type that we have analysed for running costs. Based on average energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the HE195 will cost £59 over 8 years to run.


Reviews

Hanns.G Has Good Reviews for Its Flatpanel Monitors

Based on 234 owner and expert reviews, Hanns.G has good reviews for its PC displays. Hanns.G also has good reviews specifically within its small monitors range compared to other brands.


Other

Released Over Four Years Ago

It was April 2017 when this PC monitor was released.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Hanns.G HE195 has a built-in speaker(s), unlike most of the other small monitors that came out more than two years ago which do not have a built-in speaker(s).

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The Hanns.G HE195 has an Energy Star certified, as do most of the other small monitors that have been on the market for more than two years.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

1366 X 768 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the Hanns.G HE195 is 1366 x 768 pixels. That's 20% less display resolution than the most common display resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

The average viewing angle, horizontal of flatpanel monitors that were launched around the same time as this PC screen is 150°, and the viewing angles, horizontal range from 40° to 180°. With a viewing angle, horizontal of 170 degrees, the Hanns.G HE195 has one of the wider viewing angles, horizontal amongst LCD screens of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Three Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the Hanns.G HE195 is more than most comparable spec LCD screens that have been around for a similar time to it. This PC display has a VGA cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on PC displays that have been on the market for around the same time as this PC screen. The cables included "AC" and "Audio (3.5mm)" are also found on this Hanns.G LCD screen.

What does "cables included" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers hannspree he195anbrew, hannspree p188564p, discounts he195anb, code hannshe195anb, hannsg he195anbob, discounts jr426na, hannsg 200cdm2, brand he195anb, brand 1366x768, code he195anb, he195anp, he195abb
Barcodes 00132018196670, 00842651004392, 00887239003732, 04711404020094, 04711404020452, 04716329057989, 08872390037322, 08978467417476

Hanns.G HE195 Review Sources

To prepare this Hanns.G HE195 review we compared this PC monitor to 3,037 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 687,538 product attributes, 78,627 PC monitor reviews and 7,443,100 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

iiyama B1780SD vs Hanns.G HE195

iiyama B1780SD vs Hanns.G HE195
iiyama B1780SD Hanns.G HE195
£ 134.72 £54.99
User Reviews Are Vastly Better
33% Cheaper to Run
Seven Months Newer
74.2mm Narrower
£80 More Expensive
37% Heavier

DELL E2014H vs Hanns.G HE195

DELL E2014H vs Hanns.G HE195
DELL E2014H Hanns.G HE195
£ 64.99 £54.99
Hugely Shallower
Much Better User Reviews
£12.82 Cheaper to Run
Newer by Six Months
£10 More Expensive
7% Wider

Philips 17S4LSB/75 vs Hanns.G HE195

Philips 17S4LSB/75 vs Hanns.G HE195
Philips 17S4LSB/75 Hanns.G HE195
£ 122.84 £54.99
Significantly Shallower
2x Lower Power Consumption When Off
Cheaper to Run by £18.00
Newer by Five Months
£68 More Expensive
63.5mm Taller Height With Stand
Feedback