Close
Share on
HP V196
HP V196
14 Images

Loading image...

HP V196 PC Monitor

£91.94
19" 1366 X 768 Pixels LED No Feb 2016
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Display 3D Release Date
BT Business Direct £91.94
Standard delivery: £6.00
Go to Store
BT Shop £91.94
Standard delivery: £3.49
Go to Store
2 Prices from 2 Stores | £91.94 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £26.94 (29%)

There was a cheaper price of £65 on eBay 15 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 84% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 16% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers hp m7f91atabb, hp v5j61atabu, hp m7f91atabu, hp m7f91aaabb, hp c9dgzs00, hp 1366x768, hp p230692p, hp c9dgza00, v196bz
Barcodes 00889296164364, 00889296720003, 00889296720010, 00889296720034, 00889296720096, 00889296720102, 04053162963580, 04053162996441, 05054629851234, 05712505729076, 07427500403408
£15 Cheaper
113° wider vertical viewing angle
50% wider horizontal viewing angle
Significantly slower response time
DELL P1914S

DELL
P1914S

£ 61.77
£30 Cheaper
113° wider vertical viewing angle
50% wider horizontal viewing angle
Higher maximum power consumption
Acer V206HQL

Acer
V206HQL

£ 62.99
£29 Cheaper
£9.45 cheaper to run
Wider vertical viewing angle
Seven months older
£7 Cheaper
60% wider vertical viewing angle
A lot wider horizontal viewing angle
Deeper
Hugely wider vertical viewing angle
Wider horizontal viewing angle
Brighter display brightness
Older by five months
Eizo S1933

Eizo
S1933

£ 247.98
Wider vertical viewing angle
88° wider horizontal viewing angle
Cheaper to run by £7.85
£156 More Expensive
Feedback