Close
Share on
LG 24MB37PY
LG 24MB37PY
19 Images

Loading image...

LG 24MB37PY PC Monitor

£245.28
23.8" 1920 X 1080 5000000:1 LED Aug 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £42.64 Electricity cost over 5 years
Very low running costs
Good brand
Has a built-in speaker(s)
LambdaTek £245.28 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | £245.28 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £89.59 (37%)

There was a cheaper price of £140.34 at Aria PC Technology 85 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 88% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 12% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

Very Low Running Costs

The average running cost of the 24MB37PY is only £43 over 8 years based on average energy prices and usage levels, which makes it one of the cheapest to run PC monitors of this age and type.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This PC display has been on the market since August 2015.


Reviews

Good Brand

We checked 3,732 user and expert reviews (including 759 verified purchases) for LG LCD screens and found that on average LG has good ratings. We also found that LG has good ratings specifically within its medium monitors range. 89% of those that bought a LG flatpanel monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The LG 24MB37PY has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other similar spec PC monitors that have been around for more than a year also have a built-in speaker(s).

It may also be worth considering one of the alternative LCD screens with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including because of their better review scores, the LG 29UM67 (£244.98), or the Asus MG248Q (£248.92).

There are a number of alternative LCD screens which also have a built-in speaker(s) that you might want to consider including the Philips 240B4QPYEB (£884.35).

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This flatpanel monitor has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is typical of many medium monitors that came out around the same time as it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Composite Sync

The 24MB37PY has a composite sync, as do most of the other flatpanel monitors that were released more than a year ago.

What is a composite sync? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Separate H/V Sync

The 24MB37PY has a separate H/V sync. Most of the other similar spec LCD screens that are a comparable age to this PC screen also have a separate H/V sync.

What is a separate H/V sync? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The LG 24MB37PY has an HDCP. Most of the other comparable spec PC screens that have been available for more than a year also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The LG 24MB37PY has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other flatpanel monitors of this spec and age also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers manufacturer 24mb37pyb, lg 24mb37pywaeu, code 24mb37pyb, lg 1920x1080, lg 24mb37pyb
Barcodes 04053162878983, 08806087184150

LG 24MB37PY Review Sources

To prepare this LG 24MB37PY review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 692,148 product attributes, 78,562 PC monitor reviews and 8,073,300 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL P2415Q

DELL
P2415Q

£ 302.41
99% more display colour count
4 times the resolution
Better HD type
£57 More Expensive
DELL P2416D

DELL
P2416D

£ 219.00
£26 Cheaper
3 times better HD type
2560 x 1440 graphics resolutions
111% higher running costs over five years
Philips 258B6QJEB

Philips
258B6QJEB

£ 326.40
Higher contrast ratio
2560 x 1440 graphics resolutions
Better HD type
£81 More Expensive
Acer GN246HL

Acer
GN246HL

£ 169.82
£75 Cheaper
Four times faster response time
Lighter
Shorter mean time between failures
Philips 241P6

Philips
241P6

£ 213.99
£31 Cheaper
20000000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
A lot higher RMS rated audio power
65% slower response time
Eizo FlexScan EV2730Q

Eizo
FlexScan EV2730Q

£ 1,006.97
1920 x 1920 graphics resolutions
One more USB 2.0 port
Three USB Type-A downstream ports
£762 More Expensive
Feedback