Close
Share on
LG 29UB67B
LG 29UB67
25 Images + 2 Videos

Loading image...

LG 29UB67B PC Monitor

£279.92
£248.67 £31.25 cheaper than 47 days ago
29" 2560 X 1080 5000000:1 LED Feb 2015
B
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £82.04 Electricity cost over 5 years
Popular choice
Robust
Reasonably priced
Amazon UK £264.92 Go to Store
eBay £313.58 Go to Store
fastimportusa £248.67 Go to Store
See All 16 Prices from 16 Stores | £248.67 - £375.98 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £31.25 (11%)

The price has dropped from £279.92 to £248.67 in the last 47 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 48% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 52% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Reasonably Priced

One customer mentioned in their reviews that this PC monitor was cheap. This year Amazon Customer wrote on Amazon “Other than that its a good budget/average quality ultra wide monitor”.


Design

Robust

Some LG 29UB67 reviewers wrote in their reviews that it was well made. Amazon Customer said in their review on Amazon “Good build, shame about the speakers”. Amazon Customer also wrote “The main thing that is disappointing is the built in speakers”.

Good Product Quality

One customer mentioned in their reviews that the product was good quality.

Easy to Use

One LG 29UB67 owner said in their reviews that this PC monitor was easy to use the menus. Amazon Customer said in October this year “There are settings to change this” in their review of the LG 29UB67.


Weight & Dimensions

Not Good in Terms of Size

One LG 29UB67 owner who bought the product wrote that it was not heavy and bulky. Amazon Customer said on Amazon a few weeks ago “The base it sits on is a bit large and chunky”.


Other

Popular Choice

Across all LCD screens, the 29UB67 is one the top selling products currently on the market.

Released Over Two Years Ago

This flatpanel monitor was released in April 2017.


Smart TV

Poor Connectivity

One LG 29UB67 owner who purchased the product thought it was not good in terms of HDMI connections. Amazon Customer wrote on Amazon this month “When it arrived it didn't come with an HDMI which was unfortunate” in their LG 29UB67 review.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

This LG PC screen has an energy efficiency classification of B, and based on average energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the 29UB67 will cost £83 over 8 years to run, which is typical compared to the other 1,088 LCD screens that were launched more than two years ago.


Reviews

Good Brand

Based on 3,721 expert and owner reviews (including 757 verified purchases), LG has good ratings for its PC displays. LG also has good ratings specifically for its medium monitors compared to other brands. 89% of those that bought a LG flatpanel monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The LG 29UB67 has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other medium monitors that have been on the market for around the same time as this PC screen.

We compared this PC display to all the other PC screens with a built-in speaker(s) and we think the AOC I2472 (£249.90), the iiyama XB2780HSU (£249.95), and the Acer H257HU (£249.99) which has better reviews is also worth considering.

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

2560 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the LG 29UB67 is 2560 x 1080 pixels. That's 33% more display resolution than the most frequently found display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The display resolution of all similar spec PC screens that have been available for a comparable time to this flatpanel monitor ranges from 1366 x 768 pixels (worst) to 3440 x 1440 pixels (best).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The LG 29UB67 has an HDCP, as do most of the other PC displays of a similar age and type to this flatpanel monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Two HDMI Ports

Most flatpanel monitors of a comparable age and type to this PC display have between one and three HDMI ports, including the LG 29UB67 which has two HDMI ports.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Headphone Out

The LG 29UB67 has a headphone out. Most of the other PC screens of a comparable age and type to this PC screen also have a headphone out.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The LG 29UB67 has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other medium monitors that are a similar age to this PC display also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Three Cables Included

The LG 29UB67 has a greater number of cables included than most medium monitors that came out around the same time as it. This LG flatpanel monitor has an AC cables included, which is the most commonly found cables included found on PC monitors of a comparable type and age to this PC screen. The cables included "usb" and "displayport" are also found on this PC display.

What does "cables included" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers 29ub67baek, 29ub67baeu, 29ub67pnl
Barcodes 00719192197534, 04053162879164, 08806087350203, 08806087350265

LG 29UB67 Review Sources

To prepare this LG 29UB67 review we compared this PC monitor to 3,037 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 687,538 product attributes, 78,627 PC monitor reviews and 7,443,100 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Acer XB270H vs LG 29UB67

Acer XB270H vs LG 29UB67
Acer XB270H LG 29UB67
£ 329.99 £248.67
Four Times Shallower
Lighter
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
Eight Months Newer
£81 More Expensive
Vastly Lower RMS Rated Audio Power

Acer H277H vs LG 29UB67

Acer H277H vs LG 29UB67
Acer H277H LG 29UB67
£ 210.99 £248.67
£38 Cheaper
100000000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Hugely Lighter Weight With Stand
Shallower
Only One HDMI Port
Hugely Lower RMS Rated Audio Power

Viewsonic VP2780 vs LG 29UB67

Viewsonic VP2780 vs LG 29UB67
Viewsonic VP2780 LG 29UB67
£ 540.77 £248.67
Significantly More Display Colour Count
Higher Contrast Ratio
3840 X 2160 Graphics Resolutions
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
£292 More Expensive
Only LCD Display
Feedback