Close
Share on
LG 31MU97ZBAEU
LG 31MU97Z-B
9 Images

Loading image...

LG 31MU97ZBAEU PC Monitor

£1,171.00
£787.50 £383.50 cheaper than 18 days ago
31" 4096 X 2160 LED Flat May 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Display Screen Shape Release Date £131.78 Electricity cost over 5 years
Has a built-in USB hub
LG flatpanel monitors have good reviews
4096 x 2160 pixels display resolution
Amazon UK £787.50 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £787.50 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £383.50 (33%)

The price has dropped from £1,171 to £787.50 in the last 18 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 75% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 25% chance that the price will actually go down further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The 31MU97Z-B has a built-in USB hub, unlike most of the other PC displays that came out around the same time as this PC screen which do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Two HDMI Ports

The 31MU97Z-B is a two HDMI port PC display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Reviews

LG Flatpanel Monitors Have Good Reviews

We checked 3,721 owner and expert reviews (including 757 verified purchases) for LG PC screens and found that on average LG has good reviews compared to other brands. We also found that LG has good reviews specifically within its medium monitors range. 89% of those that bought a LG PC screen would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

4096 X 2160 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the 31MU97Z-B is 4096 x 2160 pixels. That's over four times the display resolution of a 1920 x 1080 pixels PC screen, which is the most frequently found display resolution.

This PC display's display resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels) is actually the best display resolution amongst all PC displays that are a comparable age to this LCD screen.

Amongst similar types of PC display the worst display resolution is 1366 x 768 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The LG 31MU97Z-B has an HDCP, as do most of the other medium monitors that were launched more than a year ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The LG 31MU97Z-B has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other PC screens of this age and spec.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The 31MU97Z-B has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other medium monitors that have been around for more than a year also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Four Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the 31MU97Z-B is more than most medium monitors that have been around for more than a year. This LCD screen has an AC cables included, which is the most commonly found cables included found on medium monitors that are a similar age to this flatpanel monitor. The cables included "HDMI", "Mini DisplayPort" and "USB" are also found on this LG PC screen.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are Very High

Based on average usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the 8 year running cost of the 31MU97Z-B is £132, which is in the most expensive 14% of all 621 flatpanel monitors of this age and type.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was April 2017 when LG released the 31MU97Z-B.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers lg 31mu97zb
Barcodes 00719192197770, 04053162974944, 04058154127780, 08806087497922

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL UP2715K vs LG 31MU97Z-B

DELL UP2715K vs LG 31MU97Z-B
DELL UP2715K LG 31MU97Z-B
£ 899.00 £787.50
Higher RMS Rated Audio Power
Two DisplayPorts
Three More USB Type-A Downstream Ports
Two More USB 3.0 Ports
£112 More Expensive
Higher Running Costs Over Five Years by £81.72

Benq XL2420 vs LG 31MU97Z-B

Benq XL2420 vs LG 31MU97Z-B
Benq XL2420 LG 31MU97Z-B
£ 195.66 £787.50
£592 Cheaper
Significantly Faster Response Time
£41.13 Cheaper to Run
Lower Power Consumption When Off
A Lot Smaller Color Gamut
Older by Six Months

DELL UP3214Q vs LG 31MU97Z-B

DELL UP3214Q vs LG 31MU97Z-B
DELL UP3214Q LG 31MU97Z-B
£ 1,290.66 £787.50
Lighter
Five USB Type-A Downstream Ports
A Bit Brighter Display Brightness
Shallower
£503 More Expensive
Only One HDMI Port
Feedback