Close
Share on
NEC E203WI
NEC E203Wi
21 Images

Loading image...

NEC E203WI PC Monitor

£159.46
£139.70 £19.76 cheaper than 13 days ago
20" 1600 X 900 25000:1 LED Dec 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £38.46 Electricity cost over 5 years
Running costs are very low
NEC flatpanel monitors have excellent reviews
Price increase of 18%
Adorama £139.70 Go to Store
fastimportusa £146.37 Go to Store
Communications Solutions £147.08 Go to Store
See All 12 Prices from 11 Stores | £139.70 - £176.76 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £19.76 (12%)

The price has dropped from £159.46 to £139.70 in the last 13 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 70% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 30% chance that the price will actually go down further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Energy

Running Costs Are Very Low

This flatpanel monitor is rated A for energy efficiency. The E203Wi is one of the cheapest to run flatpanel monitors of a comparable age and spec that we have looked at for running costs. Based on typical energy prices, we estimate the E203Wi will cost only £39 over 8 years to run.


Reviews

NEC Flatpanel Monitors Have Excellent Reviews

Based on 223 expert and user reviews (including 29 verified purchases), NEC has excellent reviews for its PC screens. NEC also has excellent reviews specifically within its medium monitors range compared to other manufacturers. 94% of those that bought a NEC flatpanel monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Very Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

LCD screens of this age and type have viewing angles, vertical of between 50° and 180°, and the average viewing angle, vertical is 170°. With a viewing angle, vertical of 178 degrees, the NEC E203Wi's viewing angle, vertical is one of the widest amongst medium monitors that are a similar age to this LCD screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

When compared to other medium monitors that have been on the market for around the same time as this PC screen, the viewing angle, horizontal of the NEC E203Wi of 178 degrees is one of the widest. The viewing angles, horizontal of comparable spec PC displays that were released one year ago range from 80° to 180°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only 1600 X 900 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the NEC E203Wi is 1600 x 900 pixels. That's 31% less display resolution than the most common display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Across all PC displays that were released more than a year ago the worst display resolution is 1366 x 768 pixels and the best is 4096 x 2160 pixels.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Slow Response Time

The average response time of medium monitors that have been on the market for a similar time to this PC screen is 5.3ms. With a response time of 6 milliseconds, the NEC E203Wi has one of the slower response times amongst medium monitors of this age.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Features Power Management

The NEC E203Wi features power management, as do most of the other LCD screens that came out around the same time as this PC monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The NEC E203Wi has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other PC monitors of this spec and age also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Three Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the NEC E203Wi is more than most medium monitors that have been around for more than a year. This PC display has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on similar spec PC displays that were released around the same time as this LCD screen. The cables included "DVI" and "VGA" are also found on this NEC PC monitor.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a Built-In USB Hub

Like most of the other medium monitors that have been on the market for more than a year, the NEC E203Wi does not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

The NEC E203Wi does not have a built-in speaker(s), unlike most of the other similar spec PC monitors that were released more than a year ago which have a built-in speaker(s).

Alternative flatpanel monitors which also have a built-in speaker(s) that you might also want to consider include the Benq BL2420Z (£144.99) which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This flatpanel monitor has been on the market since April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 05028695112520

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Benq PV3200PT vs NEC E203Wi

Benq PV3200PT vs NEC E203Wi
Benq PV3200PT NEC E203Wi
£ 999.00 £139.70
Bigger Display Diagonal (metric)
38% Bigger Display Diagonal
29% Brighter Display Brightness
A Lot Higher Height Adjustment
£859 More Expensive
Higher Running Costs Over Five Years by £76.91

Philips 272B7QPTKEB vs NEC E203Wi

Philips 272B7QPTKEB vs NEC E203Wi
Philips 272B7QPTKEB NEC E203Wi
£ 479.98 £139.70
Two DisplayPorts
Newer by Seven Months
29% Brighter Display Brightness
Bigger Display Diagonal
£340 More Expensive
Hugely Higher Power Consumption When in PowerSave Mode

Philips 221S6LCB/00 vs NEC E203Wi

Philips 221S6LCB/00 vs NEC E203Wi
Philips 221S6LCB/00 NEC E203Wi
£ 117.97 £139.70
£22 Cheaper
Five Times Shorter
Shorter Height With Stand
Faster Response Time
89% Deeper Depth With Stand
Deeper
Feedback