Close
Share on
Philips 200S4LMB
Philips 200S4
3 Images

Loading image...

Philips 200S4LMB PC Monitor

£113.99
19.5" 1600 X 900 20000000:1 LCD Oct 2013
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £35.92 Electricity cost over 5 years
Running costs are low
Nice design
Reasonably priced
Ebuyer Business £113.99 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | £113.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Energy

Running Costs Are Low

The 200S4 is one of the more economic to run PC screens of this spec and age that we have looked at for 8 year running costs. Based on average usage levels and energy prices, we estimate the 8 year running cost of the 200S4 is only £36.


Price

Price Has Gone Up by £7.17 (6%)

There was a cheaper price of £89.79 at Work It 37 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 46% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 54% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Reasonably Priced

One customer mentioned in their reviews that it was a bargain for the price. Talbotdream wrote two years ago “Recommend this monitor mainly for a cheap second monitor to sit beside your main one” and gave it a score of 5 stars.


Design

Nice Design

One Philips 200S4 reviewer thought this PC monitor was good looking. Talbotdream wrote “The image quality is actually pretty damn good for a 1600x900 resolution.” and rated the product 5 stars.

Easy to Use

One Philips 200S4 reviewer considered that it was easy to use. Talbotdream scored the product 5 stars and wrote on Amazon “I would recommend a 1080p monitor if you are looking to game on it, this monitor in my opinion makes for a handy second monitor for multi tasking”.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was October 2013 when this PC screen was released.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Philips 200S4 has a built-in speaker(s), unlike most of the other small monitors that were released around the same time as this PC monitor which do not have a built-in speaker(s).

We compared all the other LCD screens with a built-in speaker(s) to this flatpanel monitor and we think the Asus VB198T-P, and the iiyama E1780SD (£104.28) both of which are cheaper are also worth considering.

We compared all the other PC screens which also have a built-in speaker(s) to this LCD screen and we think the Asus VB199 (£127.98) is also worth considering.

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Reviews

Good Brand

Based on 581 expert and user reviews, Philips has good reviews for its PC monitors. Philips also has good reviews specifically for its small monitors compared to other brands.


Display

1600 X 900 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the Philips 200S4 is 1600 x 900 pixels. That's 10% more display resolution than a 1280 x 1024 pixels PC screen, which is the most frequently found display resolution. Across all PC displays of this age and type the best display resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels and the worst is 1024 x 768 pixels.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Sync-On-Green (SOG)

The Philips 200S4 has a sync-on-green (SOG). Most of the other similar spec LCD screens that have been available for a comparable time to this flatpanel monitor also have a sync-on-green (SOG).

What is a sync-on-green (SOG)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Separate H/V Sync

The Philips 200S4 has a separate H/V sync, as do most of the other PC displays of this age and spec.

What is a separate H/V sync? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The Philips 200S4 has an HDCP, as do most of the other small monitors that came out around the same time as this PC display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The Philips 200S4 has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other small monitors that were released around the same time as this PC display also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers philips 200s4lymb00, philips phi200s4lmb, philips 200s4lmbled, philips 200s4lmb00, philips 98xmzs00, philips 98xmza00, apple 200s4lmb
Barcodes 04053162660205, 08712581702700, 08712581739270

Philips 200S4 Review Sources

To prepare this Philips 200S4 review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 687,657 product attributes, 78,608 PC monitor reviews and 7,539,100 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Neovo X-15 vs Philips 200S4

Neovo X-15 vs Philips 200S4
Neovo X-15 Philips 200S4
£ 284.65 £113.99
Seven Months Newer
99mm Narrower
25% Faster Response Time
70 Cd/m² Brighter Display Brightness
£171 More Expensive
192% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years

Benq GL955A vs Philips 200S4

Benq GL955A vs Philips 200S4
Benq GL955A Philips 200S4
£ 58.49 £113.99
£56 Cheaper
Thirty-Three Times Lower Power Consumption When in PowerSave Mode
A Little Narrower
More Popular
More Expensive to Run Over Five Years by 254%
Hugely Narrower Vertical Viewing Angle

NEC MultiSync EA193 vs Philips 200S4

NEC MultiSync EA193 vs Philips 200S4
NEC MultiSync EA193 Philips 200S4
£ 156.00 £113.99
Lower Power Consumption When in PowerSave Mode
Narrower
18° Wider Vertical Viewing Angle
8° Wider Horizontal Viewing Angle
£42 More Expensive
Lower RMS Rated Audio Power
Feedback