Share on
Philips 200V4
Philips 200V4
14 Images

Loading image...

Philips 200V4 PC Monitor

19.5" 1600 X 900 10000000:1 LCD Dec 2012
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £41.07 Electricity cost over 5 years
Good picture quality
Nice design
Poor user reviews
6 Reviews
eBay £133.19 Go to Store
Communications Solutions £88.06 Go to Store
CCL Computers £94.85 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 4 Stores | £88.06 - £133.19 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product


Price Has Gone Up by 12% (12%)

There was a cheaper price of £77.58 at PC World Business 87 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 68% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 32% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Nice Design

Two Philips 200V4 reviewers wrote in their reviews that the Philips 200V4 was good looking. Harry D. said on Amazon “The controls were easy to find and distinguish from each other, so this is style over substance” in his Philips 200V4 review. Harry D. also said “This may be cool and stylish.” in his review.

Easy to Use

One Philips 200V4 owner said in their reviews that it was easy to use.

Good Picture Quality

One Philips 200V4 reviewer who purchased the Philips 200V4 considered that it had a sharp image. Two years ago Harry D. wrote “My eyes changed recently, affecting fine print sharpness” in his review of this PC monitor and gave this PC monitor a rating of 80 out of 100.


Philips Has Good PC Monitor Reviews

Based on 581 expert and user reviews, Philips has good reviews for its PC monitors. Philips also has good reviews specifically for its small monitors compared to other brands.

Poor User Reviews

Based on 11 user reviews the average user rating of this PC screen is 60%. It seems that owners really don't rate this PC display very highly.


1600 X 900 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the Philips 200V4 is 1600 x 900 pixels. That's 10% more display resolution than the most frequently found display resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels. The best display resolution of all small monitors that are a similar age to this LCD screen is 1920 x 1080 pixels and the worst is 1024 x 768 pixels.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Sync-On-Green (SOG)

The Philips 200V4 has a sync-on-green (SOG). Most of the other similar spec flatpanel monitors that have been available for a comparable time to this PC display also have a sync-on-green (SOG).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Separate H/V Sync

The Philips 200V4 has a separate H/V sync. Most of the other small monitors that have been on the market for around the same time as this PC display also have a separate H/V sync.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Narrow Viewing Angle, Vertical

At only 65 degrees, the Philips 200V4 has a fairly narrow viewing angle, vertical compared to most of the other LCD screens of this age and spec. The viewing angles, vertical of flatpanel monitors that were released around the same time as this LCD screen range from 40° to 180°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Narrow Viewing Angle, Horizontal

Across all the PC monitors that were released around the same time as this LCD screen the viewing angles, horizontal range from 40° to 180°, and the average viewing angle, horizontal is 150°. When compared to other PC screens that are a comparable age to this LCD screen that we have checked the viewing angle, horizontal of, the Philips 200V4's viewing angle, horizontal of only 90 degrees is one of the narrowest.

Chart Hide Chart Edit


Has an Energy Star Certified

The Philips 200V4 has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other LCD screens of a similar type and age to this PC monitor also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit


Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

Like most of the other PC monitors that have been on the market for more than two years, the Philips 200V4 does not have a built-in speaker(s).

There are a number of other flatpanel monitors which also have a built-in speaker(s) which you might want to look at including the Acer V176L (£82.98), or the Planar PLL1910M (£92.25) which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit


Running Costs Are Average

The 200V4 is typical compared to the other 266 LCD screens of this spec and age that we have assessed for 8 year running costs. Based on typical energy prices, we estimate the 8 year running cost of the 200V4 is £41.

Chart Hide Chart


Released Over Two Years Ago

Philips released the 200V4 in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers asrockasusantecarcticb 200v4qsbr, asrockasusantecarcticb 100x100, philips phl200v4qsbr, philips 200v4qsbr00, philips 200v4lsb00, philips 200v4lab00, philips 1920x1080, philips p220936p, philips 100x100, code 200v4qsbr, 200v4qsbr00nl, 200v4lsb262, 200v4lsb200, 200v4lsb293, 200v4lsb69, 200v4lsb94, 200v4lsb62, 200v4lsb93, 200v4lsb01, 200v4lab01
Barcodes 00712581667429, 03548382447602, 05053959408200, 05054629180518, 05054629725443, 06951613902714, 06951613903452, 08712581661618, 08712581661625, 08712581661632, 08712581661687, 08712581666798, 08712581667429, 08712581667436, 08712581685096, 08712581704926, 08712581731267

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Benq GL2250 vs Philips 200V4

Benq GL2250 vs Philips 200V4
Benq GL2250 Philips 200V4
£ 95.94 £88.06
User Reviews Are Significantly Better
Wider Vertical Viewing Angle
80° Wider Horizontal Viewing Angle
Eight Months Newer
£8 More Expensive
Lower RMS Rated Audio Power

Neovo C-17 vs Philips 200V4

Neovo C-17 vs Philips 200V4
Neovo C-17 Philips 200V4
£ 107.34 £88.06
2ms Faster Response Time
Significantly Wider Vertical Viewing Angle
Newer by Ten Months
Wider Horizontal Viewing Angle
£19 More Expensive
147mm Deeper

Philips 19P4 vs Philips 200V4

Philips 19P4 vs Philips 200V4
Philips 19P4 Philips 200V4
£ 179.94 £88.06
23 Months Newer
Significantly Lower Power Consumption When Off
64% Wider Vertical Viewing Angle
A Lot Wider Horizontal Viewing Angle
£92 More Expensive
75% Less Recyclable Material Percentage