Share on
Philips 246V5
Philips 246V5
17 Images

Loading image...

Philips 246V5 PC Monitor

24" 1920 X 1080 10000000:1 LED Apr 2013
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £57.30 Electricity cost over 5 years
Excellent owner reviews
Reasonably priced
Easy to use
6 Reviews
Ebuyer Business £111.99 Go to Store
Amazon UK £112.26 Go to Store
Ebuyer £114.99 Go to Store
See All 25 Prices from 20 Stores | £111.99 - £162.02 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product


Price Has Gone Up by £4.05 (4%)

There was a cheaper price of £107.94 at Misco 76 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 64% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 36% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Reasonably Priced

Three customers thought this PC monitor was good value for money. In April last year Mr Andrew Greaves said in his Philips 246V5 review on Amazon “I wasn't expecting a great monitor at this price”. Alex Layberry said on Amazon “Value for Money” and gave it a rating of 8 stars. C M Randle mentioned on Amazon “Great monitor for the price” in their review of this PC monitor.

1% Price Increase

The price of the 246V5 increased by 1% in the last couple of weeks.


Excellent Owner Reviews

The average owner rating of this medium monitor is 90% based on 8 owner reviews. 4 reviewers (83% of all reviewers) gave this PC screen either 4 or 5 stars.

Good Brand

Based on 581 expert and user reviews (including 40 verified purchases), Philips has good ratings for its PC monitors. Philips also has good ratings specifically for its medium monitors. 85% of those that bought a Philips LCD screen would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Easy to Use

One customer considered that the Philips 246V5 was easy to setup.

Good Product Quality

One person who reviewed it concluded that it was good quality. Andrewb wrote on Amazon “Image clarity and quality is more than good enough for office”.


One customer who reviewed the product reckoned that it was easy to damage or scratch. Last year Alex Layberry gave it a score of 5 stars and he wrote on Amazon “We have over 100 of these in our offices and not a single one has broken yet and they look very professional”.

Weight & Dimensions

Good Size

One customer said in their reviews that the product was lightweight. Two years ago Frank D gave it a score of 6 stars and he said on Amazon “* Lightweight (4, 2kg)* Low power consumption (20w)* Good resolution* 'Bright' picture.” in his review of this PC monitor.


Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Philips 246V5 has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other PC screens of this spec and age also have a built-in speaker(s).

It is worth also looking at other LCD screens which also have a built-in speaker(s) including the Fujitsu B22W-7 (£79.95), the Viewsonic VA2465 (£112.69), or the iiyama XU2290HS (£112.98).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit


Has a Sync-On-Green (SOG)

The Philips 246V5 has a sync-on-green (SOG). Most of the other flatpanel monitors of this spec and age also have a sync-on-green (SOG).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Separate H/V Sync

The Philips 246V5 has a separate H/V sync. Most of the other medium monitors that have been available for around the same time as this PC monitor also have a separate H/V sync.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This PC screen has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most commonly found display resolution on flatpanel monitors of this age and spec.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a Headphone Out

The Philips 246V5 has a headphone out, as do most of the other similar spec flatpanel monitors that have been available for more than two years.

Chart Hide Chart Edit


Has an Energy Star Certified

The Philips 246V5 has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other similar spec PC monitors that came out more than two years ago also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has One Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the Philips 246V5 is more than most medium monitors that were launched around the same time as it. This PC screen has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on flatpanel monitors that were released more than two years ago.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit


Average Running Costs

Based on average usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the 246V5 will cost £59 over 8 years to run, which is typical compared to the other 1,088 PC screens of this age and type.


Released Over Four Years Ago

Philips released the 246V5 in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers asrockasusantecarcticb sb4b1928ub, asrockasusantecarcticb 246v5lhab, philips 246v5lhab00, philips 246v5lab00, philips 1920x1080, philips 8mbkza00, philips 8mbkzs00, philips p154630p, 246v5lhab00nl, 246v5lsb00nl, 246v5lhab69, 246v5lhab27, 246v5lhab75, 246v5lhab01, 246v5lsb75, 246v5lsb01, 246v5lsb93
Barcodes 00609585236660, 00712581670504, 03609740147234, 04053162660793, 04053162660809, 04054842123744, 04054842123751, 05053959408705, 05054629185308, 05054629325049, 05055792315363, 06951613903032, 08712581670467, 08712581670474, 08712581670498, 08712581670504, 08712581670559, 08712581670566, 08712581670573, 08712581670580

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL UP2715K vs Philips 246V5

DELL UP2715K vs Philips 246V5
DELL UP2715K Philips 246V5
£ 899.00 £111.99
Eight Times Lighter Weight With Stand
User Reviews Are Vastly Better
More Display Colour Count
7 Times Better HD Type
£787 More Expensive
342% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years

DELL UltraSharp 24 vs Philips 246V5

DELL UltraSharp 24 vs Philips 246V5
DELL UltraSharp 24 Philips 246V5
£ 195.72 £111.99
Much Better User Reviews
LED Display
1920 X 1200 Pixels Display Resolution
One More HDMI Port
£84 More Expensive
Lower Contrast Ratio

Philips 247E6 vs Philips 246V5

Philips 247E6 vs Philips 246V5
Philips 247E6 Philips 246V5
£ 93.91 £111.99
£18 Cheaper
Twice the Contrast Ratio
7.01W Lower Power Consumption When Active
20mm Shallower
9ms Slower Response Time
Smaller Viewable Width