Close
Share on
Philips 271S7QJMB/00
Philips 271S7QJMB/00
2 Images

Loading image...

Philips 271S7QJMB/00 PC Monitor

£231.82
27" 1920 X 1080 20000000:1 LCD Sep 2016
A+
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £41.28 Electricity cost over 5 years
Running costs are very low
Has an ECO mode
Does not have a built-in USB hub
BT Shop £231.82 Go to Store
BT Business Direct £231.82 Go to Store
Misco £235.14 Go to Store
See All 7 Prices from 7 Stores | £231.82 - £290.16 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £5.04 (2%)

There was a cheaper price of £226.78 at BT Business Direct 74 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 44% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 56% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

Running Costs Are Very Low

The efficiency rating of this PC screen is A+, and based on typical energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the 271S7QJMB/00 will cost only £42 over 8 years to run, which makes it one of the cheapest to run recently released medium monitors.


Technical Details

Has an ECO Mode

The 271S7QJMB/00 has an ECO mode. Most of the other similar spec LCD screens that were launched in the last year also have an ECO mode.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Only Released Eight Months Ago

This PC display is one of the newest PC monitors to be released. This means it is likely to have more advanced features than some of the older PC monitors.


Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a Built-In USB Hub

Like most of the other latest medium monitors, the 271S7QJMB/00 does not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Headphone Out

The 271S7QJMB/00 has a headphone out, as do most of the other latest PC screens.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Philips 271S7QJMB/00 has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other medium monitors that have been available for around the same time as this PC screen.

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Reviews

Philips Has Good PC Display Reviews

Based on 581 expert and owner reviews (including 40 verified purchases), Philips has good reviews for its PC displays. Philips also has good reviews specifically within its medium monitors range compared to other brands. 85% of those that bought a Philips flatpanel monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This LCD screen has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is typical of many new medium monitors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

The average viewing angle, vertical of new medium monitors is 170°. When compared to other new PC monitors, the Philips 271S7QJMB/00's viewing angle, vertical of 178 degrees is one of the widest.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

The 271S7QJMB/00 has a very wide viewing angle, horizontal (178 degrees) compared to most of the other LCD screens that have been around for a similar time to this PC screen. The average viewing angle, horizontal of latest similar spec PC monitors is 170°, and the viewing angles, horizontal range from 65° to 180°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Sync-On-Green (SOG)

The 271S7QJMB/00 has a sync-on-green (SOG), as do most of the other medium monitors that were launched around the same time as this PC display.

What is a sync-on-green (SOG)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Separate H/V Sync

The 271S7QJMB/00 has a separate H/V sync, as do most of the other medium monitors that have been on the market for a similar time to this PC monitor.

What is a separate H/V sync? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The 271S7QJMB/00 has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other new medium monitors also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Five Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the 271S7QJMB/00 is more than most medium monitors that have been on the market for the last year. This PC display has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on medium monitors that came out in the last 12 months. The cables included "Audio (3.5mm)", "DisplayPort", "HDMI" and "VGA" are also found on this flatpanel monitor.

What does "cables included" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers philips 271s7qjmb00, philips 1920x1080, philips cgm2zs00, philips cgm2za00, philips 250cdm2
Barcodes 04058154150016, 08712581654856, 08712581740597

Philips 271S7QJMB/00 Review Sources

To prepare this Philips 271S7QJMB/00 review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 687,657 product attributes, 78,608 PC monitor reviews and 7,539,100 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

U28E850R vs 271S7QJMB/00

Samsung U28E850R vs Philips 271S7QJMB/00
Samsung U28E850R Philips 271S7QJMB/00
£ 375.15 £231.82
Significantly Faster Response Time
Two HDMI Ports
A Lot Brighter Display Brightness
15mm Higher Height Adjustment
£143 More Expensive
146% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years

328P6VJEB vs 271S7QJMB/00

Philips 328P6VJEB vs Philips 271S7QJMB/00
Philips 328P6VJEB Philips 271S7QJMB/00
£ 653.16 £231.82
More Recyclable Material
Higher Height Adjustment
2W Higher RMS Rated Power
25% Faster Response Time
£421 More Expensive
170% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years

U28E570DS vs 271S7QJMB/00

Samsung U28E570DS vs Philips 271S7QJMB/00
Samsung U28E570DS Philips 271S7QJMB/00
£ 300.99 £231.82
Hugely Faster Response Time
One More HDMI Port
Brighter Display Brightness
Bigger Viewable Size, Horizontal
£69 More Expensive
£57.69 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years
Feedback