Close
Share on
Philips 272B7QPJEB00
Philips 272B7QPJEB
6 Images

Loading image...

Philips 272B7QPJEB00 PC Monitor

£432.40
27" 20000000:1 LED Flat Jul 2016
Display Diagonal Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Screen Shape Release Date £63.33 Electricity cost over 5 years
Has an ECO mode
Has a stand included
Has a built-in USB hub
BT Shop £432.40 Go to Store
BT Business Direct £432.40 Go to Store
Misco £442.80 Go to Store
See All 9 Prices from 9 Stores | £432.40 - £576.69 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £11.22 (3%)

There was a cheaper price of £421.18 at PC World Business 73 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 40% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 60% chance that the price will actually go back down. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Pricey

We think this PC display looks expensive compared to other LCD screens that came out in the last year. We checked 365 LCD screens that came out in the last year and they range in price from £49 to £1,299.

Recent Price Increase of 2%

In the last 45 days the price of the 272B7QPJEB has increased by 2%.


Technical Details

Has an ECO Mode

The 272B7QPJEB has an ECO mode. Most of the other recently released PC displays also have an ECO mode.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Stand Included

The 272B7QPJEB has a stand included. Most of the other medium monitors that were released in the last year also have a stand included.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has Five Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the 272B7QPJEB is more than most latest medium monitors. This LCD screen has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on medium monitors that are a similar age to this PC display. The cables included "Audio (3.5mm)", "DisplayPort", "HDMI" and "VGA" are also found on this Philips PC screen.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The 272B7QPJEB has a built-in USB hub. Most of the other recently released PC displays do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Headphone Out

The 272B7QPJEB has a headphone out. Most of the other medium monitors that are a comparable age to this flatpanel monitor also have a headphone out.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The 272B7QPJEB has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other latest LCD screens.

We compared this flatpanel monitor to all the other flatpanel monitors with a built-in speaker(s) and we think because of it's better review score, the U3277PWQU (£426.81), and the AG251FZ (£413.86) both from AOC is also worth considering.

We think you might also be interested in alternative LCD screens which also have a built-in speaker(s) including the Benq EW3270ZL (£445.27).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Reviews

Good Brand

We checked 581 expert and owner reviews (including 40 verified purchases) for Philips PC monitors and found that on average Philips has good ratings compared to other manufacturers. We also found that Philips has good ratings specifically for its medium monitors. 85% of those that bought a Philips PC screen would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Has a Sync-On-Green (SOG)

The 272B7QPJEB has a sync-on-green (SOG), as do most of the other comparable spec PC displays that came out in the last 12 months.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Separate H/V Sync

The Philips 272B7QPJEB has a separate H/V sync, as do most of the other PC monitors that came out in the last year.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The 272B7QPJEB has an Energy Star certified, as do most of the other similar spec PC monitors that are a comparable age to this LCD screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are OK

The average 8 year running cost of the 272B7QPJEB is £64 based on typical usage levels and energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 431 medium monitors that were released in the last year.

Chart Hide Chart

Other

Released Ten Months Ago

It was April 2017 when this flatpanel monitor was released.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers philips 272b7qpjeb00, philips 2560x14400, philips c9z2za00, philips c9z2zs00
Barcodes 00609585250093, 04058154150023, 06951613911266, 08712581740047, 08712581740054

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Asus PA329Q vs Philips 272B7QPJEB

Asus PA329Q vs Philips 272B7QPJEB
Asus PA329Q Philips 272B7QPJEB
£ 1,102.61 £432.40
Lower Power Consumption When in PowerSave Mode
Three More HDMI Ports
Three More USB Type-A Downstream Ports
34% Higher RMS Rated Audio Power
£670 More Expensive
£181.16 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years

Benq ZOWIE XL2720 vs Philips 272B7QPJEB

Benq ZOWIE XL2720 vs Philips 272B7QPJEB
Benq ZOWIE XL2720 Philips 272B7QPJEB
£ 362.72 £432.40
£70 Cheaper
4x Faster Response Time
Two HDMI Ports
Three USB Type-A Downstream Ports
80% Deeper
28% Heavier

Asus MG28UQ vs Philips 272B7QPJEB

Asus MG28UQ vs Philips 272B7QPJEB
Asus MG28UQ Philips 272B7QPJEB
£ 399.99 £432.40
£32 Cheaper
41x Lower Power Consumption When in PowerSave Mode
4x Faster Response Time
Two More HDMI Ports
£60.34 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years
2.6kg Heavier
Feedback