Close
Share on
Philips 272B7QPTKEB00
Philips 272B7QPTKEB
2 Images + 3 Videos

Loading image...

Philips 272B7QPTKEB00 PC Monitor

£479.98
27" 20000000:1 LED Flat Jul 2016
Display Diagonal Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Screen Shape Release Date £63.33 Electricity cost over 5 years
Good expert reviews
Has an ECO mode
Has a stand included
Misco £479.99 Go to Store
BT Shop £490.22 Go to Store
BT Business Direct £490.22 Go to Store
See All 9 Prices from 9 Stores | £479.98 - £595.29 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £15.60 (3%)

There was a cheaper price of £464.38 at PC World Business 73 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 35% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 65% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Pricey

We think this PC screen looks expensive compared to other similar spec flatpanel monitors that were released in the last 12 months. The cheapeast similar spec PC monitor that has been around for the last year that we found costs £49 and the most expensive costs £1,299.

Price Increase of 2%

In the last 58 days the 272B7QPTKEB has increased in price by 2%.

Chart Hide Chart

Reviews

Good Expert Reviews

Expert review site gadgetspeak.com scored this Philips PC screen 84 out of 100.

Good Brand

Based on 581 expert and user reviews (including 40 verified purchases), Philips has good reviews for its PC monitors. Philips also has good reviews specifically for its medium monitors. 85% of those that bought a Philips flatpanel monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Technical Details

Has an ECO Mode

The 272B7QPTKEB has an ECO mode. Most of the other medium monitors that were launched in the last year also have an ECO mode.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Stand Included

The Philips 272B7QPTKEB has a stand included. Most of the other PC monitors that have been around for a similar time to this LCD screen also have a stand included.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has Seven Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the 272B7QPTKEB is more than most medium monitors that have been around for the last year. This PC screen has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on latest medium monitors. The cables included "Audio (3.5mm)", "DisplayPort", "HDMI", "Mini DisplayPort", "USB" and "VGA" are also found on this Philips flatpanel monitor.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The 272B7QPTKEB has a built-in USB hub, which is unusual. Most of the other medium monitors that have been available for the last year do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Headphone Out

The Philips 272B7QPTKEB has a headphone out, as do most of the other latest comparable spec PC screens.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Camera

The 272B7QPTKEB has a built-in camera. Most of the other latest PC monitors do not have a built-in camera.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The 272B7QPTKEB has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other comparable spec LCD screens that are a similar age to this PC display.

There are a number of alternative flatpanel monitors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available which you might also want to consider including the H277HK, or the X34 (£501.39) both from Acer or the Benq PD3200Q (£424.99) which has better reviews.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

The 272B7QPTKEB has one of the wider viewing angles, vertical (178 degrees) amongst medium monitors of this age. The narrowest viewing angle, vertical of latest PC screens is 50°, the widest is 180°, and the average viewing angle, vertical is 170°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

PC displays that were released around the same time as this PC monitor have viewing angles, horizontal of between 65° and 180°. The 272B7QPTKEB has one of the wider viewing angles, horizontal (178 degrees) amongst comparable spec PC monitors of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Sync-On-Green (SOG)

The 272B7QPTKEB has a sync-on-green (SOG). Most of the other latest medium monitors also have a sync-on-green (SOG).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Separate H/V Sync

The 272B7QPTKEB has a separate H/V sync. Most of the other latest medium monitors also have a separate H/V sync.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The 272B7QPTKEB has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other medium monitors that came out in the last year also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are Average

The 272B7QPTKEB has an average 8 year running cost of £64 based on average usage levels and energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 431 medium monitors that have been available for the last year.

Chart Hide Chart

Other

Released Nine Months Ago

Philips released the 272B7QPTKEB in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers philips 272b7qptkeb00, philips 2560x1440, philips c9z1zs00, philips c9z1za00, philips p241546p
Barcodes 04058154144442, 08712581740061, 08712581740078

Other PC Monitors to Consider

BDM3490UC vs 272B7QPTKEB

Philips BDM3490UC vs Philips 272B7QPTKEB
Philips BDM3490UC Philips 272B7QPTKEB
£ 688.96 £479.98
Four Upstream Ports
Higher RMS Rated Audio Power
Two More HDMI Ports
26% Bigger Viewable Width
£209 More Expensive
Only One DisplayPort

328P6VJEB vs 272B7QPTKEB

Philips 328P6VJEB vs Philips 272B7QPTKEB
Philips 328P6VJEB Philips 272B7QPTKEB
£ 582.25 £479.98
2W Higher RMS Rated Audio Power
Faster Response Time
Four USB Type-A Downstream Ports
Higher Maximum Height Adjustment
£102 More Expensive
75% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years

DELL U3417W vs Philips 272B7QPTKEB

DELL U3417W vs Philips 272B7QPTKEB
DELL U3417W Philips 272B7QPTKEB
£ 602.61 £479.98
78% Higher RMS Rated Audio Power
Two Upstream Ports
One More HDMI Port
Bigger Viewable Width
£123 More Expensive
£42.71 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years
Feedback