Close
Share on
Philips 323E7QDAB00
Philips 323E7QDAB
4 Images

Loading image...

Philips 323E7QDAB00 PC Monitor

£227.99
32" 1920 X 1080 20000000:1 LCD Jan 2017
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £119.73 Electricity cost over 5 years
A top selling product
Has a built-in speaker(s)
Does not have a built-in USB hub
BT Business Direct £229.93 Go to Store
BT Shop £229.93 Go to Store
Amazon UK £245.66 Go to Store
See All 9 Prices from 9 Stores | £227.99 - £277.72 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £20.39 (9%)

There was a cheaper price of £207.60 at BT Business Direct 37 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 37% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 63% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

A Top Selling Product

The 323E7QDAB is one the best selling LCD screen currently available.

Only Released Four Months Ago

This LCD screen has only been on the market for four months. Newer LCD screens like this one are likely to have better features.


Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a Built-In USB Hub

The 323E7QDAB does not have a built-in USB hub. Most of the other new PC monitors also do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The 323E7QDAB has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other PC displays that have been on the market for a comparable time to this PC display also have a built-in speaker(s).

We compared this PC screen to all the other flatpanel monitors with a built-in speaker(s) and we think cheaper PC monitors such as the Viewsonic VG2753 (£224.89) is also worth considering.

We compared all the other PC displays which also have a built-in speaker(s) to this LCD screen and we think the Acer K272HULB, or the DELL P2418HZ (£229.97) are also worth considering.

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are Very High

The average running cost of the 323E7QDAB is £120 over 8 years based on average usage levels and energy prices, which makes it one of the most expensive to run PC displays that were released in the last 12 months.


Reviews

Philips Flatpanel Monitors Have Good Reviews

Based on 581 user and expert reviews (including 40 verified purchases), Philips has good reviews for its PC monitors. Philips also has good reviews specifically for its medium monitors compared to other manufacturers. 85% of those that bought a Philips PC monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This flatpanel monitor has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is typical of many latest medium monitors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Sync-On-Green (SOG)

The Philips 323E7QDAB has a sync-on-green (SOG). Most of the other medium monitors that were launched around the same time as this PC monitor also have a sync-on-green (SOG).

What is a sync-on-green (SOG)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The 323E7QDAB has an HDCP, as do most of the other medium monitors that have been around for around the same time as this PC monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers philips 323e7qdab00, philips 1920x1080, philips c9z0za00, philips c9z0zs00, 323e7qdab75, 323e7qdab27, 323e7qdab01
Barcodes 00609585250536, 08712581740375, 08712581740382, 08712581741990

Philips 323E7QDAB Review Sources

To prepare this Philips 323E7QDAB review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 691,708 product attributes, 78,213 PC monitor reviews and 8,104,600 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL UZ2315H

DELL
UZ2315H

£ 149.00
£79 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £49.48
68% lighter
0.9W higher power consumption (off)
Benq Zowie XL2430

Benq
Zowie XL2430

£ 345.89
4ms faster response time
46% cheaper to run
Two HDMI ports quantitys
£118 More Expensive
Philips 272B7QPTKEB

Philips
272B7QPTKEB

£ 479.99
Lower power consumption (active)
Cheaper to run by £35.82
A lot brighter display brightness
£252 More Expensive
Asus VG245H

Asus
VG245H

£ 179.99
£48 Cheaper
4ms faster response time
One more HDMI port
Significantly lower RMS rated audio power
HP Pavilion 32

HP
Pavilion 32

£ 278.99
Two HDMI ports quantitys
17% brighter display brightness
0.5" bigger display diagonal
£51 More Expensive
Asus MG28UQ

Asus
MG28UQ

£ 399.99
4x faster response time
Three HDMI ports
80 cd/m² brighter display brightness
£172 More Expensive
Feedback