Close
Share on
Planar PLL1710
Planar PLL1710

Loading image...

Planar PLL1710 PC Monitor

£112.51
£103.11 £9.40 cheaper than 62 days ago
17" 1280 X 1024 LCD 370.1mm Sep 2013
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Display Width Release Date £58.96 Electricity cost over 5 years
Planar has good PC screen reviews
1280 x 1024 pixels display resolution
Does not have a built-in speaker(s)
MwaveJewelry £103.11 Go to Store
Spartan POS and Cash Registers £106.34 Go to Store
Arsenal PC Inc £120.80 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | £103.11 - £120.80 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £9.40 (8%)

The price has dropped from £112.51 to £103.11 in the last 62 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 89% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 11% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Planar Has Good PC Screen Reviews

Flatpanel monitors produced by Planar are some of the better flatpanel monitors according to average user and expert reviews.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

The average 8 year running cost of the PLL1710 is £59 based on average energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 267 PC displays of a similar age and spec.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was September 2013 when Planar released the PLL1710.


Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

Like most of the other PC screens that were released more than two years ago, the PLL1710 does not have a built-in speaker(s).

There are a number of other LCD screens which also have a built-in speaker(s) which you might want to consider including the Hanns.G HX194 (£101.71), or the HP s1935a (£63.79); or the iiyama E1780SD (£106.50).

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

1280 X 1024 Pixels Display Resolution

This flatpanel monitor has a display resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels, which is the most frequently found display resolution on PC monitors that came out more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The Planar PLL1710 has an HDCP, as do most of the other small monitors that are a comparable age to this PC monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

The narrowest viewing angle, horizontal of flatpanel monitors of a comparable type and age to this PC screen is 40° and the widest is 180°. The PLL1710 has a fairly wide viewing angle, horizontal (170 degrees) compared to most of the other similar spec flatpanel monitors that are a comparable age to this flatpanel monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers planar monitor545ms1280x1024250, planar systemsinc 1280x1024, planar nit10001dvivga, planar 1280x1024, planar 997724400
Barcodes 00000011159391, 00000997724400, 00012304215103, 00014445255918, 00132018196816, 00163121393816, 00164867874119, 00378335143892, 00782386497819, 00804067182651, 00807320177784, 00809392590027, 00810689000068, 00810689072447, 08106890000686

Planar PLL1710 Review Sources

To prepare this Planar PLL1710 review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 692,148 product attributes, 78,562 PC monitor reviews and 8,073,300 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Philips 200S4

Philips
200S4

£ 113.99
£14.40 cheaper to run
A lot shallower
Bigger screen size
£11 More Expensive
iiyama B1780SD

iiyama
B1780SD

£ 134.72
33% cheaper to run
Three months newer
A little narrower
£32 More Expensive
Samsung SMT-1934

Samsung
SMT-1934

£ 149.99
11% bigger screen size
2% shallower
Adjustable height
£47 More Expensive
Asus VB199

Asus
VB199

£ 127.98
23% cheaper to run
11% bigger display diagonal (metric)
11% bigger display diagonal
£25 More Expensive
AOC I960

AOC
I960

£ 109.33
Bigger display diagonal
Bigger viewable size, vertical
11% bigger viewable size, horizontal
£6 More Expensive
AOC I960SRDA

AOC
I960SRDA

£ 119.45
Cheaper to run by £16.56
5.12cm bigger display diagonal (metric)
2" bigger display diagonal
£16 More Expensive
Feedback