Close
Share on
Samsung LS24E20KBLEN
Samsung LS24E20KBL
28 Images

Loading image...

Samsung LS24E20KBLEN PC Monitor

£114.99
23.6" 1920 X 1080 Mega Contrast LED May 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date £56.40 Electricity cost over 5 years
Has an ECO mode
Samsung PC screens have good reviews
Does not have a built-in USB hub
Ebuyer £114.99 Go to Store
Ebuyer Business £134.99 Go to Store
Work It £118.57 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 6 Stores | £114.99 - £182.59 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Technical Details

Has an ECO Mode

The LS24E20KBL has an ECO mode. Most of the other PC screens of a comparable age and type to this LCD screen also have an ECO mode.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Game Mode

The LS24E20KBL has a game mode, as do most of the other similar spec flatpanel monitors that were released around the same time as this flatpanel monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Reviews

Samsung PC Screens Have Good Reviews

We checked 5,538 owner and expert reviews (including 752 verified purchases) for Samsung PC monitors and found that on average Samsung has good ratings compared to other manufacturers. We also found that Samsung has good ratings specifically for its medium monitors. 93% of those that bought a Samsung PC monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Has an HDCP

The LS24E20KBL has an HDCP, as do most of the other medium monitors that came out more than a year ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Mega Contrast Dynamic Contrast Ratio

This PC display has a Mega Contrast contrast ratio (dynamic), which is the most commonly found contrast ratio (dynamic) on flatpanel monitors of this age and spec.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This PC monitor has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most commonly found display resolution on similar spec flatpanel monitors that are a comparable age to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The Samsung LS24E20KBL has an Energy Star certified, as do most of the other PC displays of this type and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a Built-In USB Hub

Like most of the other PC displays of a similar type and age to this PC screen, the LS24E20KBL does not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 0% (0%)

There was a cheaper price of £113.92 at Ebuyer 11 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 39% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 61% chance that the price will actually go up further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Price Increase of 0%

The price of the LS24E20KBL increased by 0% in the last week.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

The LS24E20KBL has an average running cost of £57 over 8 years based on average energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 621 medium monitors that have been on the market for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was April 2017 when Samsung released the LS24E20KBL.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers samsung electronics ls24e20kblen, samsung electronics s22e200bw22, samsung electronics s22c200bw, samsung electronics 1680x1050, samsung electronics s24e20bl, samsung ls24e20kblen, samsung sam24e20k, home ls24e20kblen, samsung 1920x1080, samsung s24e20kbl, samsung s24e200bl, samsung p226748p, samsung 300cdm2, code ls24e20kbl, samsung 886r924, code s24e200bl
Barcodes 04053162925571, 08806086882262

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Benq BL3201 vs Samsung LS24E20KBL

Benq BL3201 vs Samsung LS24E20KBL
Benq BL3201 Samsung LS24E20KBL
£ 659.99 £114.99
More Display Colour Count
A Lot Bigger Screen Size
25% Faster Response Time
12.5mm Shallower
£545 More Expensive
268% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years

UltraSharp 24 vs LS24E20KBL

DELL UltraSharp 24 vs Samsung LS24E20KBL
DELL UltraSharp 24 Samsung LS24E20KBL
£ 195.72 £114.99
Significantly Shallower
18° Wider Vertical Viewing Angle
5% Wider Horizontal Viewing Angle
22.4mm Narrower Width With Stand
£81 More Expensive
A Lot Slower Response Time

Viewsonic VG2847 vs Samsung LS24E20KBL

Viewsonic VG2847 vs Samsung LS24E20KBL
Viewsonic VG2847 Samsung LS24E20KBL
£ 222.97 £114.99
30% Shallower
16% Bigger Screen Size
16% Bigger Display Diagonal
11% Wider Vertical Viewing Angle
£108 More Expensive
28% Slower Response Time
Feedback