Close
Share on
Wortmann AG TERRA 2446W
Wortmann AG TERRA 2446W
5 Images

Loading image...

Wortmann AG TERRA 2446W PC Monitor

£261.91
24" 1920 X 1080 10000000:1 LED Nov 2015
A+
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Has a stand included
Has a built-in speaker(s)
Does not have a built-in USB hub
SmartTeck outlet £261.91 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £261.91 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 6% (6%)

There was a cheaper price of £247.43 at Computers Deal 55 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 69% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 31% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Packaging Content

Has a Stand Included

The Wortmann AG TERRA 2446W has a stand included, as do most of the other medium monitors that were released around the same time as this LCD screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was November 2015 when Wortmann AG released the TERRA 2446W.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The TERRA 2446W has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other flatpanel monitors of a comparable age and type to this PC monitor.

Alternative PC screens with a built-in speaker(s) currently available that you might want to consider include cheaper PC screens such as the iiyama B2783QSU-B1 (£258.99), or the Asus BE24AQLB (£247.71).

It is worth also looking at alternative PC monitors which also have a built-in speaker(s) including the Philips 240B4 (£239.99).

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a Built-In USB Hub

The Wortmann AG TERRA 2446W does not have a built-in USB hub. Most of the other PC displays that have been on the market for around the same time as this PC screen also do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Headphone Out

The TERRA 2446W has a headphone out, as do most of the other PC monitors that have been on the market for around the same time as this PC screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only One HDMI Port

Most similar spec LCD screens that were released around the same time as this PC monitor have between one and three HDMI ports, including the TERRA 2446W which has one HDMI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This PC display has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most frequently found display resolution on PC displays that are a comparable age to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

At 178 degrees, the TERRA 2446W has a fairly wide viewing angle, vertical compared to most of the other PC displays of this age and type. The viewing angles, vertical of medium monitors that have been on the market for a similar time to this LCD screen range from 50° to 180°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

Across all the PC displays of this spec and age the viewing angles, horizontal range from 80° to 180°, and the average viewing angle, horizontal is 170°. With a viewing angle, horizontal of 178 degrees, the TERRA 2446W has one of the wider viewing angles, horizontal amongst similar spec PC screens of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The TERRA 2446W has an HDCP, as do most of the other PC displays of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 04039407029334

Wortmann AG TERRA 2446W Review Sources

To prepare this Wortmann AG TERRA 2446W review we compared this PC monitor to 3,052 other models. For each PC monitor that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 692,148 product attributes, 78,562 PC monitor reviews and 8,073,300 historical PC monitor prices from 203 PC monitor retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this PC monitor compared to the other models as well as any areas where this PC monitor is lacking.

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL U2413

DELL
U2413

£ 199.00
£63 Cheaper
1,056.93M more display colour count
Brighter display brightness
86% higher maximum power consumption
DELL UZ2315H

DELL
UZ2315H

£ 149.00
£113 Cheaper
Two HDMI ports
17% shallower depth with stand
41.2W higher maximum power consumption
Samsung S23E200B

Samsung
S23E200B

£ 100.41
£162 Cheaper
0.4W lower power consumption when off
24% shallower depth with stand
38% deeper
Asus VP278Q

Asus
VP278Q

£ 196.42
£65 Cheaper
Hugely faster response time
One more HDMI port
23% heavier
DELL SE2716H

DELL
SE2716H

£ 162.00
£100 Cheaper
Two HDMI ports
33.85mm shallower depth with stand
Hugely higher maximum power consumption
Acer CB271H

Acer
CB271H

£ 187.73
£74 Cheaper
4x faster response time
A lot lower power consumption when off
Deeper
Feedback