Close
Share on
Acer A1200
Acer A1200
9 Images

Loading image...

Acer A1200 Projector

£426.34
20000:1 1080p (1920x1080) 31dB Oct 2016
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution 3D Noise Level Release Date £75.31 Electricity cost over 5 years
Low running costs
Acer has good multimedia projector reviews
Just released seven months ago
Amazon UK £426.34 Go to Store
Transparent £630.32 Go to Store
See All 5 Prices from 5 Stores | £426.34 - £630.32 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 17% (17%)

There was a cheaper price of £352.42 at Transparent 71 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 75% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 25% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

Low Running Costs

The A1200 is one of the cheaper to run latest comparable spec projectors that we have analysed for 1 year running costs. Based on average energy prices, we estimate the 1 year running cost of the A1200 is only £76.


Reviews

Acer Has Good Multimedia Projector Reviews

We checked 820 owner and expert reviews for Acer multimedia projectors and found that on average Acer has good reviews compared to other brands. We also found that Acer has good reviews specifically within its 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors range.


Other

Just Released Seven Months Ago

This projector has only been on the market for seven months.


Video

Supports Full HD

The Acer A1200 supports full HD. Most of the other projectors that were released around the same time as this projector also support full HD.

There are a number of other projectors which support full HD currently available which you might want to consider including cheaper multimedia projectors such as the X135WH (£393.50), or the H5383BD (£369.65) both from Acer.

It is worth also looking at other multimedia projectors which also support full HD including the Acer H6517ABD (£454.92).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

3D-Ready

The Acer A1200 is 3D-ready. Most of the other 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that were launched in the last 12 months also are 3D-ready.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Acer A1200 has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that came out in the last year.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the other projectors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including the H5382BD (£410.10), the X135WH (£393.50), or the P1286 (£400.12) all from Acer which is cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

1080p (1920x1080) Resolution

The highest resolution of the Acer A1200 is 1080p (1920x1080). That's over two times the resolution of a WXGA (1280x800) data projector, which is the most common resolution. Across all similar spec data projectors that have been on the market for the last year the best resolution is WUXGA (1920x1200) and the worst is SVGA (800x600).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Dim Projector Brightness

The dimmest projector brightness of projectors that came out in the last year is 300 ANSI lumens and the brightest is 5,000 ANSI lumens. The Acer A1200 has one of the dimmer projector brightnesses (only 3,100 ANSI lumens) amongst comparable spec projectors of this age.

If this multimedia projector projector brightness is not bright enough for you then you might also want to look at the Acer H5383BD (£369.65) (3,400 ANSI lumens and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Carrying Case

The Acer A1200 has a carrying case. Most of the other latest 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors also have a carrying case.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The Acer A1200 has a handheld remote control, as do most of the other 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that are a similar age to this projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Ceiling Mountable

The Acer A1200 is ceiling mountable, as are most of the other 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that were launched around the same time as this data projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Average Noise Level

At 31 decibels, the Acer A1200 has a fairly average noise level compared to most of the other comparable spec projectors that were launched in the last year.

It may also be worth considering one of the alternative 31dB noise level multimedia projectors currently available including cheaper multimedia projectors such as the X135WH (£393.50), or the H5382BD (£410.10) both from Acer.

If you don't mind having a louder noise level then you might want to consider the Acer H6517ABD (£454.92) (31dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers acer mrjmy11002, acer mrjmy11001, part 1920x1080, acer cq0gzs00, acer cq0gza00, acer 613321
Barcodes 04713392526756, 04713392528606, 04713392538773

Other Projectors to Consider

Optoma W331 vs Acer A1200

Optoma W331 vs Acer A1200
Optoma W331 Acer A1200
£ 417.56 £426.34
£9 Cheaper
26% Lighter
1,000h Longer Lamp Service Life
Moderately Quieter Noise Level
8W Lower RMS Rated Power
Four Months Older

Acer H5383BD vs Acer A1200

Acer H5383BD vs Acer A1200
Acer H5383BD Acer A1200
£ 369.65 £426.34
£57 Cheaper
Two HDMI Ports Quantitys
330g Lighter
Marginally Brighter Projector Brightness
Significantly Shorter Service Life of Lamp (economic Mode)
Shorter Service Life of Lamp

Optoma DS348 vs Acer A1200

Optoma DS348 vs Acer A1200
Optoma DS348 Acer A1200
£ 229.97 £426.34
£196 Cheaper
Two HDMI Ports Quantitys
One More Number of Built-In Speakers
560g Lighter
Significantly Shorter Service Life of Lamp (economic Mode)
Older by Seven Months
Feedback