Close
Share on
Acer A1300W
Acer A1300W
4 Images

Loading image...

Acer A1300W Projector

£453.99
20000:1 WXGA (1280x800) 31dB Jul 2016
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution 3D Noise Level Release Date £75.31 Electricity cost over 5 years
Has a built-in speaker(s)
Acer has good reviews for its projectors
Price increase of 19%
Ebuyer £453.99 Go to Store
Box £463.56 Go to Store
BT Business Direct £521.29 Go to Store
See All 10 Prices from 10 Stores | £453.99 - £588.39 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 19% (19%)

There was a cheaper price of £369.99 at Ebuyer 20 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 63% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 37% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

Average Running Costs

Based on average energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the 1 year running cost of the A1300W is £76, which is typical compared to the other 39 projectors that were launched in the last 12 months.


Reviews

Acer Has Good Reviews for Its Projectors

Based on 820 expert and user reviews, Acer has good reviews for its data projectors. Acer also has good reviews specifically for its 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors compared to other brands.


Other

Released Ten Months Ago

Acer released the A1300W in April 2017.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Acer A1300W has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other recently released comparable spec multimedia projectors.

We think you might also be interested in some of the other data projectors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including cheaper projectors such as the Acer A1200 (£426.34).

There are a number of other data projectors which also have a built-in speaker(s) that you might want to look at including the Acer H6517ABD (£462.35), or the Optoma W340 (£460.74).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

Quite Dim Projector Brightness

Similar spec multimedia projectors that have been available for a comparable time to this projector have projector brightnesses of between 300 ANSI lumens and 5,000 ANSI lumens. With a projector brightness of only 3,200 ANSI lumens, the Acer A1300W has one of the dimmer projector brightnesses amongst projectors of this age.

If this 20000:1 contrast ratio projector projector brightness is not bright enough for you then you might also want to look at the Acer H5383BD (£369.65) (3,400 ANSI lumens and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

WXGA (1280x800) Resolution

This multimedia projector has a projector native resolution of WXGA (1280x800), which is typical of many latest 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

3D-Ready

The Acer A1300W is 3D-ready, as are most of the other 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that have been available for around the same time as this data projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Ceiling Mountable

The Acer A1300W is ceiling mountable. Most of the other comparable spec data projectors that are a similar age to this projector also are ceiling mountable.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Quite Quiet Noise Level

Across all the projectors that have been on the market for the last year the noise levels range from 22dB to 37dB, and the average noise level is 31dB. At only 31 decibels, the Acer A1300W has a fairly quiet noise level compared to most of the other latest similar spec projectors.

We compared all the other 31dB noise level data projectors to this multimedia projector and we think the Acer X135WH (£406.53) which is cheaper is also worth considering.

If you don't mind having a louder noise level then you might also want to look at the H6517ABD (£462.35) (31dB), or the P1386W (£564.49) (31dB) both from Acer.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers acer 1280x800, acer cq0dza00, acer cq0dzs00, acer a1300w
Barcodes 04713392528781, 04713392528798

Other Projectors to Consider

Acer P6200 vs Acer A1300W

Acer P6200 vs Acer A1300W
Acer P6200 Acer A1300W
£ 828.18 £453.99
One More Built-In Speaker
10W Higher RMS Rated Power
1,800 ANSI Lumens Brighter Projector Brightness
107W Bigger Lamp Power
£374 More Expensive
Vastly Lower Maximum Vertical Synchronization

Optoma W331 vs Acer A1300W

Optoma W331 vs Acer A1300W
Optoma W331 Acer A1300W
£ 417.58 £453.99
£36 Cheaper
1,000h Longer Lamp Service Life
7% Quieter Noise Level
Moderately Brighter Projector Brightness
4x Lower RMS Rated Power
Older by Four Months

Acer X1378WH vs Acer A1300W

Acer X1378WH vs Acer A1300W
Acer X1378WH Acer A1300W
£ 406.97 £453.99
£47 Cheaper
22% Bigger Lamp Power
600 ANSI Lumens Brighter Projector Brightness
Lower RMS Rated Power
999x Lower Maximum Vertical Synchronization
Feedback