Close
Share on
Acer H9505BD
Acer H9505
7 Images

Loading image...

Acer H9505BD Projector

£1,234.97
£999.99 £234.98 cheaper than 61 days ago
10000:1 1080p (1920x1080) 30dB Jul 2014
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution 3D Noise Level Release Date £125.47 Electricity cost over 5 years
Acer projectors have good reviews
Supports full HD
Has a built-in speaker(s)
Ebuyer Business £999.99 Go to Store
Acer Direct £1,234.97 Go to Store
Projectorshop24 £1,251.97 Go to Store
See All 8 Prices from 8 Stores | £999.99 - £1,489.70 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £234.98 (19%)

The price has dropped from £1,234.97 to £999.99 in the last 61 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 67% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 33% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Acer Projectors Have Good Reviews

We checked 820 expert and owner reviews (including 57 verified purchases) for Acer data projectors and found that on average Acer has good ratings compared to other brands. We also found that Acer has good ratings specifically within its 10000:1 contrast ratio projectors range. 94% of those that bought a Acer projector would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

The average running cost of the H9505 is £126 over 1 year based on typical energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 161 projectors of a similar type and age.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was July 2014 when this multimedia projector was released.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Acer H9505 has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other comparable spec projectors that have been around for around the same time as this projector also have a built-in speaker(s).

There are a number of alternative multimedia projectors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available that you might want to look at including because of its better review score, the Optoma X600 (£1,033.90).

Alternative projectors which also have a built-in speaker(s) that you might want to look at include the Epson EB-1980WU (£999.99), or the Panasonic PT-TW341 (£1,026.06).

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

Supports Full HD

The Acer H9505 supports full HD, which is unusual. Most of the other multimedia projectors that were launched around the same time as this projector do not support full HD.

There are a number of other data projectors which support full HD currently available which you might want to look at including a cheaper projector such as the Optoma EH500 (£929.94) or you might consider a higher scoring projector such as the Benq W1350 (£1,059.99).

It is worth also looking at alternative data projectors which also support full HD including the Epson EB-1980WU (£999.99).

What is full HD? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

3D-Ready

The Acer H9505 is 3D-ready, as are most of the other projectors that were launched around the same time as this projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

1080p (1920x1080) Resolution

The Acer H9505 has a maximum resolution of 1080p (1920x1080). That's over two times the resolution of a WXGA (1280x800) multimedia projector, which is the most frequently found resolution. The best resolution of all multimedia projectors of this type and age is WUXGA (1920x1200) and the worst is SVGA (800x600).

What does "projector native resolution" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Projector Brightness

The Acer H9505 has a pretty average projector brightness (3,000 ANSI lumens) compared to most of the other 10000:1 contrast ratio projectors that were launched more than two years ago.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative 3,000 ANSI lumens brightness multimedia projectors currently available including cheaper data projectors such as the Acer U5213 (£915.77).

If this multimedia projector projector brightness is not bright enough for you then you might want to look at the NEC M352 (£843.34) (3,500 ANSI lumens and higher rated) or the Vivitek D966HD (£925) (4,200 ANSI lumens and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a 3D Glasses Included

The Acer H9505 has a 3D glasses included, as do most of the other comparable spec data projectors that were released around the same time as this projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Carrying Case

The Acer H9505 has a carrying case, as do most of the other projectors of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The Acer H9505 has a handheld remote control. Most of the other projectors of this type and age also have a handheld remote control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The Acer H9505 has an Ethernet LAN, which is unusual. Most of the other multimedia projectors of this age and type do not have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The Acer H9505 does not have a DVI port, although this is within the context that most of the other data projectors of a comparable type and age to this multimedia projector also do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Very Quiet Noise Level

The noise levels of 10000:1 contrast ratio projectors that came out around the same time as this data projector range from 28dB to 49dB. The Acer H9505 has a fairly quiet noise level (only 30 decibels) compared to most of the other multimedia projectors of this type and age.

Other 30dB noise level multimedia projectors currently available which you might want to consider include the Optoma EH500 (£929.94) which is cheaper.

Projectors with a louder noise level that might be worth looking at include the Viewsonic Pro9000 (£1,184.68) (28dB).

What does "noise level" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Lamps

Very Short Service Life of Lamp

The Acer H9505 has a quite short service life of lamp (only 3,000 hours) compared to most of the other projectors of this type and age. 10000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been available for around the same time as this multimedia projector have service life of lamps of between 500h and 30,000h.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers mrjh411001 h9505bd, acer 1920x1080, acer 9jqhzs00, acer 9jqhza00, home h9505bd, acer h9505bd
Barcodes 04053162597242, 04713147044573, 04713147044580

Acer H9505 Review Sources

To prepare this Acer H9505 review we compared this projector to 2,071 other models. For each projector that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 326,513 product attributes, 14,250 projector reviews and 2,764,700 historical projector prices from 169 projector retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this projector compared to the other models as well as any areas where this projector is lacking.

Other Projectors to Consider

Benq W1070

Benq
W1070

£ 499.00
£501 Cheaper
Popular choice
Good brand
Good picture quality
Epson EH-TW7200

Epson
EH-TW7200

£ 1,399.00
Excellent expert reviews
Supports full HD
£399 More Expensive
Does not have a built-in speaker(s)
Acer P7605

Acer
P7605

£ 1,790.12
Acer projectors have good reviews
Has a built-in speaker(s)
£790 More Expensive
Does not support full HD
Benq MH740

Benq
MH740

£ 644.04
£356 Cheaper
Good brand
Supports full HD
Has a built-in speaker(s)
Epson EB-X18

Epson
EB-X18

£ 379.98
£620 Cheaper
Good brand
Supports Wi-Fi
Does not support full HD
Benq W1400

Benq
W1400

£ 599.95
£400 Cheaper
One industry award
Good product quality
Good picture quality
Feedback