Close
Share on
Barco CVHD-31B
Barco CVHD-31B
6 Images

Loading image...

Barco CVHD-31B Projector

£3,142.36
£2,859.20 £283.16 cheaper than 26 days ago
2500:1 1080p (1920x1080) 30dB 3,000 ANSI Lumens Feb 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution Noise Level Projector Brightness Release Date
Price has dropped by £176.67
Supports full HD
1080p (1920x1080) resolution
Made Technology £2,859.20 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £2,859.20 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £283.16 (9%)

The price has dropped from £3,142.36 to £2,859.20 in the last 26 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 36% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 64% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Video

Supports Full HD

The CVHD-31B supports full HD, unlike most of the other projectors of this age and type which do not support full HD.

There are a number of alternative projectors which support full HD currently available that you might want to look at including cheaper projectors such as the DELL 7700 (£1,500.00).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

1080p (1920x1080) Resolution

The highest resolution of the CVHD-31B is 1080p (1920x1080). That's over two times the resolution of a XGA (1024x768) data projector, which is the most frequently found resolution. Data projectors that came out more than two years ago projector native resolutions range from XGA (1024x768) (worst) to WUXGA (1920x1200) (best).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Projector Brightness

At 3,000 ANSI lumens, the CVHD-31B has a pretty typical projector brightness compared to most of the other projectors of a comparable type and age to this projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The Barco CVHD-31B has an Ethernet LAN, as do most of the other projectors that are a comparable age to this data projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The CVHD-31B has a handheld remote control, as do most of the other similar spec projectors that were released more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Quite Quiet Noise Level

At only 30 decibels, the CVHD-31B has a fairly quiet noise level compared to most of the other data projectors of a comparable spec and age to this multimedia projector. The noise levels of 2500:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been around for a comparable time to this projector range from 24dB to 51dB, and the average noise level is 34dB.

Alternative data projectors with a louder noise level that you might want to look at include the DELL 7700 (£1,500.00) (39dB and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The CVHD-31B does not have a DVI port. Most of the other comparable spec data projectors that came out around the same time as this data projector also do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Lamps

Very Short Service Life of Lamp

The Barco CVHD-31B has a fairly short service life of lamp (only 2,250 hours) compared to most of the other data projectors of this age and spec. The shortest service life of lamp of multimedia projectors that came out around the same time as this data projector is 1,500h, the longest is 30,000h, and the average service life of lamp is 4,600h.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was April 2017 when Barco released the CVHD-31B.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00783555047972

Other Projectors to Consider

Benq MX726 vs Barco CVHD-31B

Benq MX726 vs Barco CVHD-31B
Benq MX726 Barco CVHD-31B
£ 610.46 £2,859.20
£2,249 Cheaper
Two More VGA (D-Sub) Ports Quantitys
Longer Service Life of Lamp (economic Mode)
Two USB 2.0 Ports Quantitys
7dB Louder Noise Level
400g Heavier

Sony VPL-CH350 vs Barco CVHD-31B

Sony VPL-CH350 vs Barco CVHD-31B
Sony VPL-CH350 Barco CVHD-31B
£ 1,268.02 £2,859.20
£1,591 Cheaper
One More USB 2.0 Port
Two HDMI Ports
Two Composite Video in Ports
A Lot Heavier
A Lot Wider

Epson EH-TW5350 vs Barco CVHD-31B

Epson EH-TW5350 vs Barco CVHD-31B
Epson EH-TW5350 Barco CVHD-31B
£ 598.06 £2,859.20
£2,261 Cheaper
Hugely Longer Service Life of Lamp (economic Mode)
One More USB 2.0 Ports Quantity
Two HDMI Ports Quantitys
A Lot Dimmer Projector Brightness
19% Louder Noise Level
Feedback