Close
Share on
Benq SX920 DLP XGA
Benq SX920 DLP XGA
7 Images

Loading image...

Benq SX920 DLP XGA Projector

£1,292.83
5000:1 XGA (1024x768) 36dB Sep 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution 3D Noise Level Release Date £160.72 Electricity cost over 5 years
Benq data projectors have good reviews
Has a built-in speaker(s)
Does not support full HD
Computers Deal £1,292.83 Go to Store
SmartTeck £1,292.83 Go to Store
The Tech Warehouse £1,344.29 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | £1,292.83 - £1,344.29 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Benq Data Projectors Have Good Reviews

We checked the user and expert reviews of hundreds of projectors to determine an average rating for each projector manufacturer. On average Benq projectors have good reviews from experts and owners.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The SX920 DLP XGA has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other projectors of this type and age also have a built-in speaker(s).

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative multimedia projectors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including the Hitachi CP-WX5505 (£1,230.00) which is cheaper; or the Benq SW921 (£1,220.79) which has better reviews.

It is worth also looking at alternative data projectors which also have a built-in speaker(s) including the Epson EB-4770W (£1,335.60).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Quite Quiet Noise Level

The Benq SX920 DLP XGA has a fairly quiet noise level (only 36 decibels) compared to most of the other projectors of a comparable type and age to this data projector. The average noise level of 5000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been available for around the same time as this projector is 37dB.

We think you might also be interested in some of the other 36dB noise level data projectors currently available including the Benq SW921 (£1,220.79) which has better reviews.

Projectors with a louder noise level that might be worth looking at include the Hitachi CP-WX5505 (£1,230.00) (38dB and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an On Screen Display (OSD)

The SX920 DLP XGA has an On Screen Display (OSD), as do most of the other multimedia projectors of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The SX920 DLP XGA has an Ethernet LAN, as do most of the other 5000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been on the market for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Ceiling Mountable

The SX920 DLP XGA is ceiling mountable. Most of the other 5000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been available for more than a year also are ceiling mountable.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The SX920 DLP XGA has a handheld remote control. Most of the other projectors of a similar age and type to this data projector also have a handheld remote control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

Does Not Support Full HD

Like most of the other comparable spec projectors that have been on the market for a similar time to this data projector, the Benq SX920 DLP XGA does not support full HD.

It is worth also looking at other projectors which also support full HD including the Infocus IN1118HDLC (£1,102.67) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

Like most of the other data projectors of a similar age and spec to this projector, the Benq SX920 DLP XGA does not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £1.28 (0%)

There was a cheaper price of £1,291.55 at Computers Deal 9 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 38% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 62% chance that the price will actually go up further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Recent Price Increase of £1.28

The price of the SX920 DLP XGA has increased by £1.28 in the last 5 days.


Energy

Average Running Costs

Based on typical energy prices we estimate that the SX920 DLP XGA will cost £161 over 1 year to run, which is typical compared to the other 13 data projectors of a similar spec and age.

Chart Hide Chart

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when this data projector was released.


Projector

Average Projector Brightness

At 5,000 ANSI lumens, the SX920 DLP XGA has a fairly standard projector brightness compared to most of the other 5000:1 contrast ratio projectors that came out around the same time as this data projector.

Other 5,000 ANSI lumens brightness projectors currently available which you might also want to look at include the Benq SW921 (£1,220.79) which has better reviews.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

XGA (1024x768) Resolution

The Benq SX920 DLP XGA has a maximum resolution of XGA (1024x768). That's 62% less resolution than the most common projector native resolution of 1080p (1920x1080).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers benq 9hjdp7715e, benq 1024x768
Barcodes 04718755057984, 05057103009022

Other Projectors to Consider

Epson EB-G6570WU vs Benq SX920 DLP XGA

Epson EB-G6570WU vs Benq SX920 DLP XGA
Epson EB-G6570WU Benq SX920 DLP XGA
£ 2,938.00 £1,292.83
Four Audio in Ports
One More VGA (D-Sub) Port
38% Longer Service Life of Lamp in Economic Mode
20% Longer Lamp Service Life
£1,645 More Expensive
Only One Built-In Speaker

Hitachi CP-AX2504 vs Benq SX920 DLP XGA

Hitachi CP-AX2504 vs Benq SX920 DLP XGA
Hitachi CP-AX2504 Benq SX920 DLP XGA
£ £1,292.83
75% Longer Service Life of Lamp in Economic Mode
60% Longer Lamp Service Life
35% Cheaper to Run
One More VGA (D-Sub) Port
Only One Built-In Speaker
86% Dimmer Projector Brightness

Pro8800wul vs SX920 DLP XGA

Viewsonic Pro8800wul vs Benq SX920 DLP XGA
Viewsonic Pro8800wul Benq SX920 DLP XGA
£ 1,478.44 £1,292.83
Three VGA (D-Sub) Ports
Two More Audio in Ports
Four HDMI Ports
Newer by Eight Months
£186 More Expensive
Lower RMS Rated Power
Feedback