Close
Share on
Epson EB535W
Epson EB-535W
2 Images

Loading image...

Epson EB535W Projector

£754.98
£675.56 £79.42 cheaper than 48 days ago
16000:1 WXGA (1280x800) 37dB 3,400 ANSI Lumens Dec 2014
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution Noise Level Projector Brightness Release Date £97.56 Electricity cost over 5 years
Best seller
Epson has good reviews for its projectors
Supports Wi-Fi
Ebuyer Business £675.56 Go to Store
Ebuyer £754.98 Go to Store
Amazon UK £756.44 Go to Store
See All 17 Prices from 17 Stores | £675.56 - £840.97 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £79.42 (11%)

The price has dropped from £754.98 to £675.56 in the last 48 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 52% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 48% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Epson Has Good Reviews for Its Projectors

Whilst Epson is one of the better rated multimedia projector manufacturers according to average reviews from owners and experts, Epson has unexceptional ratings specifically within its 16000:1 contrast ratio projectors range. 100% of those that bought a Epson multimedia projector would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Energy

Running Costs Are OK

The EB-535W has an average 1 year running cost of £98 based on average energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 12 data projectors of this age and spec.


Other

Best Seller

The EB-535W is a popular choice of multimedia projector.

Released Over Two Years Ago

Epson released the EB-535W in December 2014.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Epson EB-535W has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other comparable spec multimedia projectors that have been available for more than two years.

We compared this data projector to all the other projectors with a built-in speaker(s) and we think the Epson EB-520 (£579.40) which is cheaper is also worth considering.

There are a number of alternative data projectors which also have a built-in speaker(s) that you might want to consider including the Epson EB-530 (£695.15).

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Average Noise Level

The EB-535W has a pretty standard noise level (37 decibels) compared to most of the other projectors of a comparable type and age to this data projector.

If you would consider a projector with a louder noise level then you might want to look at the Epson EB-530 (£695.15) (37dB).

What does "noise level" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

The EB-535W supports Wi-Fi, which is unusual. Most of the other projectors of a similar age and type to this data projector do not support Wi-Fi.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the alternative multimedia projectors which support Wi-Fi currently available including cheaper projectors such as the Epson EB-520 (£579.40).

We think you might also be interested in other projectors which also support Wi-Fi including the Epson EB-530 (£695.15).

What is Wi-Fi? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet LAN

The Epson EB-535W has an Ethernet LAN. Most of the other 16000:1 contrast ratio projectors that were released around the same time as this projector also have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

Does Not Support Full HD

The Epson EB-535W does not support full HD. Most of the other comparable spec projectors that have been around for a similar time to this multimedia projector also do not support full HD.

What is full HD? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

HD-Ready

The Epson EB-535W is HD-Ready. Most of the other 16000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been on the market for around the same time as this data projector also are HD-Ready.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

Quite Bright Projector Brightness

The dimmest projector brightness of data projectors of a comparable age and spec to this projector is 300 ANSI lumens, the brightest is 3,400 ANSI lumens, and the average projector brightness is 2,800 ANSI lumens. With a projector brightness of 3,400 ANSI lumens, the Epson EB-535W has one of the brighter projector brightnesses amongst 16000:1 contrast ratio projectors of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

WXGA (1280x800) Resolution

This projector has a projector native resolution of WXGA (1280x800), which is the most frequently found projector native resolution on projectors of this age and spec.

What does "projector native resolution" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The EB-535W has a handheld remote control, as do most of the other data projectors of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The EB-535W does not have a DVI port. Most of the other data projectors of this age and spec also do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers epson v11h671041, epson epseb535w, epson b225za00, epson b225zs00, epson p218796p, epson eb535w
Barcodes 04053162598751, 08715946541440, 08715946541457

Epson EB-535W Review Sources

To prepare this Epson EB-535W review we compared this projector to 2,071 other models. For each projector that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 328,171 product attributes, 14,282 projector reviews and 3,049,700 historical projector prices from 169 projector retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this projector compared to the other models as well as any areas where this projector is lacking.

Other Projectors to Consider

Good brand
Supports Wi-Fi
Has a built-in speaker(s)
£20 More Expensive
£287 Cheaper
Owner reviews are excellent
Reasonably priced
£271 Cheaper
Average expert reviews
Top seller
£446 Cheaper
Owner reviews are excellent
Reasonably priced
Low running costs
Good product quality
Good picture quality
£338 More Expensive
One industry award
Supports full HD
£6,066 More Expensive
Feedback