Close
Share on
Hitachi CPWX3030WN
Hitachi CP-WX3030WN
5 Images

Loading image...

Hitachi CPWX3030WN Projector

£631.30
£597.95 £33.35 cheaper than 57 days ago
4000:1 WXGA (1280x800) 37dB 3,700 ANSI Lumens Sep 2014
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution Noise Level Projector Brightness Release Date £103.04 Electricity cost over 5 years
Supports full HD
Supports Wi-Fi
Has a built-in speaker(s)
Amazon UK £597.95 Go to Store
Ebuyer Business £631.30 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | £597.95 - £631.30 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £33.35 (5%)

The price has dropped from £631.30 to £597.95 in the last 57 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 79% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 21% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Energy

Running Costs Are OK

Based on average energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the CP-WX3030WN will cost £104 over 1 year to run, which is typical compared to the other 36 data projectors of a comparable age and type.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This Hitachi projector has been on the market since September 2014.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The CP-WX3030WN has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other 4000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that came out more than two years ago.

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

Supports Full HD

The Hitachi CP-WX3030WN supports full HD, which is unusual. Most of the other multimedia projectors of a comparable spec and age to this data projector do not support full HD.

What is full HD? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

HD-Ready

The Hitachi CP-WX3030WN is HD-Ready, as are most of the other projectors of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

The CP-WX3030WN supports Wi-Fi. Most of the other comparable spec projectors that are a similar age to this projector do not support Wi-Fi.

What is Wi-Fi? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet LAN

The Hitachi CP-WX3030WN has an Ethernet LAN, as do most of the other 4000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that are a comparable age to this projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

WXGA (1280x800) Resolution

The CP-WX3030WN has a maximum resolution of WXGA (1280x800). That's 30% more resolution than a XGA (1024x768) data projector, which is the most common resolution.

A WXGA (1280x800) projector native resolution is actually the best resolution amongst all 4000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that were released around the same time as this data projector.

The worst resolution amongst comparable types of projector is XGA (1024x768).

What does "projector native resolution" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Projector Brightness

With a projector brightness of 3,000 ANSI lumens, the Hitachi CP-WX3030WN has a fairly standard projector brightness compared to most of the other comparable spec multimedia projectors that have been on the market for around the same time as this multimedia projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The CP-WX3030WN has a handheld remote control, as do most of the other 4000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Not Energy Star Certified

Like most of the other comparable spec projectors that came out around the same time as this projector, the Hitachi CP-WX3030WN is not Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The CP-WX3030WN does not have a DVI port, although it is worth noting that most of the other projectors of this type and age also do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has an Air Filter

The CP-WX3030WN has an air filter. Most of the other projectors that have been around for a comparable time to this multimedia projector also have an air filter.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an On Screen Display (OSD)

The CP-WX3030WN has an On Screen Display (OSD). Most of the other projectors of this type and age also have an On Screen Display (OSD).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Loud Noise Level

The CP-WX3030WN has one of the louder noise levels (37 decibels) amongst 4000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors of this age. The noise levels of comparable spec data projectors that are a similar age to this multimedia projector range from 30dB to 42dB, and the average noise level is 36dB.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers cpwx3530wn
Barcodes 00050585153820, 00050585154483, 00505851538202, 00505851544838, 00786936190359, 04902530065770

Hitachi CP-WX3030WN Review Sources

To prepare this Hitachi CP-WX3030WN review we compared this projector to 2,071 other models. For each projector that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 328,171 product attributes, 14,282 projector reviews and 3,049,700 historical projector prices from 169 projector retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this projector compared to the other models as well as any areas where this projector is lacking.

Other Projectors to Consider

Hitachi CP-WU8451

Hitachi
CP-WU8451

£ 1,890.00
One more built-in speaker
Two HDMI ports
Newer by seven months
£1,292 More Expensive
Epson EB-G6570WU

Epson
EB-G6570WU

£ 2,938.00
Four audio in ports
Eleven months newer
One more audio out port
£2,340 More Expensive
Hitachi CP-WU8461

Hitachi
CP-WU8461

£ 3,970.80
Three audio in ports
Two built-in speakers
One more HDMI port
£3,373 More Expensive
Panasonic PT-EX800ZLE

Panasonic
PT-EX800ZLE

£ 2,828.40
Brighter projector brightness
One more RS-232 port
Bigger lamp power
£2,230 More Expensive
Epson EB-G6370

Epson
EB-G6370

£ 2,369.12
Newer by ten months
A lot brighter projector brightness
A lot bigger lamp power
£1,771 More Expensive
Hitachi CP-AX2504

Hitachi
CP-AX2504

£ 788.53
Nine months newer
One more HDMI port
3dB quieter noise level
£191 More Expensive
Feedback