Close
Share on
NEC V332W
NEC V332W
4 Images

Loading image...

NEC V332W Projector

£504.20
10000:1 WXGA (1280x800) 35dB 3,300 ANSI Lumens Jun 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution Noise Level Projector Brightness Release Date £87.98 Electricity cost over 5 years
One industry award
Low running costs
Price has recently increased by 21%
projectorreviews.com Hot Product
Projectorshop24 £504.20 Go to Store
AV Experts £505.37 Go to Store
Computers Deal £529.08 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 6 Stores | £504.20 - £630.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 17% (17%)

There was a cheaper price of £417.33 on eBay 24 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 85% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 15% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

One Industry Award

The writer at one expert review site wrote that this projector was good. Projectorreviews.com gave this NEC projector a "Hot Product" award.

NEC Projectors Have Good Reviews

NEC is one of the superior data projector brands according to average reviews from experts and owners, and NEC also has good ratings for its 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors. 100% of those that bought a NEC data projector would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Energy

Low Running Costs

The V332W is in the cheapest 13% of all 109 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that have been on the market for more than a year that we have looked at for 1 year running costs. Based on average energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the 1 year running cost of the V332W is only £88.


Video

Supports Full HD

The NEC V332W supports full HD, which is unusual. Most of the other comparable spec multimedia projectors that have been around for more than a year do not support full HD.

We compared all the other projectors which support full HD to this data projector and we think the NEC M323X (£546.64), the Benq MH741 (£631.88), and the Hitachi CP-CX301WN (£525.60) which has better reviews is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

3D-Ready

The NEC V332W is 3D-ready. Most of the other comparable spec projectors that are a similar age to this multimedia projector also are 3D-ready.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

HD-Ready

The NEC V332W is HD-Ready, as are most of the other 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that have been around for a comparable time to this multimedia projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The NEC V332W has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that are a comparable age to this projector.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the other projectors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including because of it's better review score, the NEC M323X (£546.64), the Benq MH741 (£631.88), or the Hitachi CP-CX301WN (£525.60).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Ceiling Mountable

The NEC V332W is ceiling mountable. Most of the other multimedia projectors that have been on the market for a similar time to this data projector also are ceiling mountable.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

RoHS Compliance

RoHS compliance

The NEC V332W is RoHS compliance, as are most of the other similar spec multimedia projectors that are a comparable age to this multimedia projector.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The NEC V332W has an Ethernet LAN. Most of the other multimedia projectors of this age and spec also have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The NEC V332W has a handheld remote control. Most of the other 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that are a comparable age to this projector also have a handheld remote control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

Like most of the other projectors of a comparable spec and age to this projector, the NEC V332W does not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Lamps

Very Short Service Life of Lamp

The average service life of lamp of multimedia projectors that are a similar age to this data projector is 5,900h, and the service life of lamps range from 1,500h to 30,000h. The NEC V332W has a fairly short service life of lamp (only 3,500 hours) compared to most of the other projectors that were released around the same time as this data projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This NEC data projector was released in April 2017.


Performance

Average Noise Level

The NEC V332W has a fairly typical noise level (35 decibels) compared to most of the other multimedia projectors of this spec and age.

Alternative 35dB noise level multimedia projectors currently available that you might want to look at include the NEC NP-V332W which has better reviews.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

Average Projector Brightness

At 3,300 ANSI lumens, the NEC V332W has a pretty standard projector brightness compared to most of the other projectors of this age and type.

There are a number of alternative 3,300 ANSI lumens brightness projectors currently available which you might want to look at including the M333XS (£449.00), or the NP-V332W both from NEC which has better reviews.

If you would prefer a multimedia projector with a brighter projector brightness then you might also want to look at the Panasonic PT-VW350 (£636.77) (4,000 ANSI lumens and higher rated), or the Hitachi CPX4041WN (£669.33) (4,200 ANSI lumens and higher rated).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

WXGA (1280x800) Resolution

This projector has a projector native resolution of WXGA (1280x800), which is the most commonly found projector native resolution on comparable spec data projectors that were released around the same time as it.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers nec 1280x800, nec v332w
Barcodes 00000060003896, 04053162958852, 05028695611696, 05054629949047

Other Projectors to Consider

Optoma X351 vs NEC V332W

Optoma X351 vs NEC V332W
Optoma X351 NEC V332W
£ 529.69 £504.20
Bigger Offset
One More VGA (D-Sub) Port
Higher RMS Rated Power
15% Longer Service Life of Lamp in Economic Mode
£25 More Expensive
One Less Headphone Output

Benq GP30 vs NEC V332W

Benq GP30 vs NEC V332W
Benq GP30 NEC V332W
£ 599.00 £504.20
£57.05 Cheaper to Run
144W Lower Power Consumption in Economy Mode
Hugely Lighter
16,500h Longer Lamp Service Life
£95 More Expensive
5W Lower RMS Rated Power

Optoma X402 vs NEC V332W

Optoma X402 vs NEC V332W
Optoma X402 NEC V332W
£ 515.72 £504.20
A Lot Bigger Offset
Three VGA (D-Sub) Ports
900 ANSI Lumens Brighter Projector Brightness
Higher RMS Rated Power
£12 More Expensive
Only One HDMI Port
Feedback