Close
Share on
Optoma EH319USTI
Optoma EH319USTI
17 Images

Loading image...

Optoma EH319USTI Projector

£1,527.07
£1,391.97 £135.10 cheaper than 44 days ago
18000:1 1080p (1920x1080) 36dB Jul 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution 3D Noise Level Release Date
Optoma has good reviews for its multimedia projectors
10% price drop
Supports full HD
Direct TVs £1,391.97 Go to Store
Appliances Direct £1,391.97 Go to Store
Laptops Direct £1,391.97 Go to Store
See All 16 Prices from 16 Stores | £1,391.97 - £2,383.86 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £135.10 (9%)

The price has dropped from £1,527.07 to £1,391.97 in the last 44 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 51% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 49% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Chart Hide Chart

Pricey

After checking the price of projectors of a similar type and age they range in price from £229 to £1,392. We think that this projector looks expensive compared to other projectors of a similar type and age.


Reviews

Optoma Has Good Reviews for Its Multimedia Projectors

Based on 1,872 expert and owner reviews (including 38 verified purchases), Optoma has good ratings for its multimedia projectors. Optoma also has good ratings specifically for its 18000:1 contrast ratio projectors compared to other manufacturers.


Video

Supports Full HD

The Optoma EH319USTI supports full HD. Most of the other multimedia projectors of a comparable age and type to this data projector do not support full HD.

We think you might also be interested in some of the other multimedia projectors which support full HD currently available including cheaper data projectors such as the Optoma EH319UST (£1,052.53).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Optoma EH319USTI has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other projectors of a comparable spec and age to this projector.

There are a number of other projectors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available that you might also want to consider including the W319USTi (£1,266.51), or the EH319UST (£1,052.53) both from Optoma which is cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

Very Bright Projector Brightness

18000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been on the market for more than a year have projector brightnesses of between 3,000 ANSI lumens and 3,500 ANSI lumens. With a projector brightness of 3,500 ANSI lumens, the EH319USTI has a very bright projector brightness compared to most of the other comparable spec projectors that were launched around the same time as this projector.

We compared this data projector to all the other 3,500 ANSI lumens brightness projectors and we think the Optoma EH319UST (£1,052.53) which is cheaper is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

1080p (1920x1080) Resolution

This data projector has a projector native resolution of 1080p (1920x1080), which is typical of many comparable spec data projectors that were launched around the same time as it.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The EH319USTI has an Ethernet LAN, unlike most of the other 18000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been available for around the same time as this projector which do not have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has an On Screen Display (OSD)

The Optoma EH319USTI has an On Screen Display (OSD). Most of the other 18000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been on the market for a comparable time to this projector also have an On Screen Display (OSD).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Loud Noise Level

The noise levels of 18000:1 contrast ratio projectors that were launched around the same time as this projector range from 26dB to 36dB, and the average noise level is 31dB. With a noise level of 36 decibels, the EH319USTI has one of the louder noise levels amongst 18000:1 contrast ratio projectors of this age.

There are a number of other 36dB noise level projectors currently available which you might want to consider including cheaper multimedia projectors such as the Optoma EH319UST (£1,052.53).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Ceiling Mountable

The EH319USTI is ceiling mountable. Most of the other multimedia projectors of this type and age also are ceiling mountable.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

RoHS Compliance

RoHS compliance

The EH319USTI is RoHS compliance, as are most of the other data projectors of a similar age and type to this data projector.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The EH319USTI has a handheld remote control. Most of the other similar spec projectors that are a comparable age to this projector also have a handheld remote control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Lamps

Very Big Bulb Power

With a bulb power of 260 Watts, the Optoma EH319USTI has a very big bulb power compared to most of the other data projectors of this age and spec. The smallest bulb power of 18000:1 contrast ratio projectors that were released one year ago is 190W, the biggest is 260W, and the average bulb power is 210W.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The EH319USTI does not have a DVI port. Most of the other projectors of this age and type also do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when Optoma released the EH319USTI.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers optoma technology 9572902gc1e, optoma technology eh319usti, optoma 9572902gc1e, optoma eh319usti, optoma 1920x1080, optoma bxt3za00, optoma bxt3zs00, optoma eh320ust, acer eh319usti
Barcodes 00796435440169, 05054629924082, 05055387629769

Other Projectors to Consider

Acer P1285 vs Optoma EH319USTI

Acer P1285 vs Optoma EH319USTI
Acer P1285 Optoma EH319USTI
£ 290.45 £1,391.97
£1,102 Cheaper
Vastly Lighter
Bigger Zoom Ratio
One More Headphone Output
Only One USB 2.0 Port
Only One Built-In Speaker

Infocus IN114 vs Optoma EH319USTI

Infocus IN114 vs Optoma EH319USTI
Infocus IN114 Optoma EH319USTI
£ 229.98 £1,391.97
£1,162 Cheaper
Shallower
92% Lighter
Bigger Zoom Ratio
One Less HDMI Port
14W Lower RMS Rated Power

Infocus IN112 vs Optoma EH319USTI

Infocus IN112 vs Optoma EH319USTI
Infocus IN112 Optoma EH319USTI
£ 199.98 £1,391.97
£1,192 Cheaper
189mm Shallower
Lighter
Bigger Zoom Ratio
One Less HDMI Port
7x Lower RMS Rated Power
Feedback